Respected Contributor

This  Friday will be 2 weeks post getting lip filler to deal with the fine lines on my upper lip. I went to a Med Spa and it was done by a P.A. I bruised just in a tiny area on the right side of my upper lip and right above my lip in the same area. There was swelling of course, and my lips felt huge, even though she did as I requested and only did enough to keep a “natural” look. I am so pleased with the results! This is the first time I’ve ever had any injectables. It was not painful during the procedure, as I was numbed really well. There was a little discomfort for a couple days but it was not that bad. 

I go back in May for a follow up. It was worth it for me. I say if you’re thinking about it, do your research for a reputable office, and go for it. 💋💋

Contributor

Re: I got my lips done.........

Glad you had a good experience and are happy with results!  Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@BarbaraKa wrote:

Glad you had a good experience and are happy with results!  Enjoy!

@BarbaraKa   Thank you so much! 😊

Esteemed Contributor

@wvumountiefan  So glad that you are pleased with the results.  I have had it done only once by my plastic surgeon who did my arm reduction surgery and I plan on having it done again.  My top lip is really thin and I could not believe the difference.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@wvumountiefan  So glad that you are pleased with the results.  I have had it done only once by my plastic surgeon who did my arm reduction surgery and I plan on having it done again.  My top lip is really thin and I could not believe the difference.

@SXMGirl   Thank you! I’ve always had fuller lips but I’m 48 and those fine lines around my lips were bugging me. Lip liner and lip gloss look so much better. I was very adamant about wanting a natural look and not duck lips. She listened, which is so important! She showed me an 80 year old that she had done and it was so amazing. I have no regrets. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for sharing your info. I was thinking of doing ...and wonder how many syringes did they use for natural look ? Can they use just one ? it is so expensive. Thanks.

It would be nice if QVC sold coupons for it....on easy pay....Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

Thanks for sharing your info. I was thinking of doing ...and wonder how many syringes did they use for natural look ? Can they use just one ? it is so expensive. Thanks.

It would be nice if QVC sold coupons for it....on easy pay....Woman Very Happy

@dogsx3 🤣🤣🤣

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

I HAD IT DONE QUITE A FEW TIMES ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO.  I LOVED IT!

I ONLY HAD THE TOP DONE AND THE ONE SYRINGE LASTED FOR 2 TREATMENTS.

SO BASICALLY ONE LASTED FOR A YEAR AS IT WAS ABOUT EVERY 6 MONTHS.

WENT TO A WELL KNOWN PLASTIC SURGEON IN MY TOWN.

PASSED ON THE NUMBING SHOT, BUT THEY DID A TOPICAL NUMBNG PAD.

THE FIRST TIME THERE IS A BIT MORE SWELLING, BUT BY THE 2ND OR 3RD TIME YOU HAD LIPGLOSS ON AND WERE OUT AND ABOUT THE NEXT DAY.

SO WORTH IT!!!

BEST OF LUCK!!!

Honored Contributor

I would love to have my lips filled b/c I have no lips at all. But I don't want to have to keep going back to have them redone all the time not to mention the cost and the never ending appointments. Maybe I should get the permanent kind (implants) and be done with it. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So happy for you @wvumountiefan !  Nice of you to share your experience.  I bet you look great.  Smiley Happy