Respected Contributor

Re: I got an email today from Ulta announcing the exclusive launch of KKW in stores nationwide

Ho-hum.  Just what the world needs.....yet another makeup line.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

Re: I got an email today from Ulta announcing the exclusive launch of KKW in stores nationwide

It's not like anyone is being forced to buy that brand or make your own!!  Just another brand among thousands.  Plenty of choices.  

While I am not a fan,  it takes ambition and brains to achieve that much success even with the way she got her start.    

If the ability to make money is not a real talent and it were so easy - well everyone could easily be rich!!  

Honored Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl 

But yet....you're here promoting her line.

She's living rent free in the heads of many😆

I admire her tenacity & drive to continue explore her passions.

All the while,

-filming for the family show

-creating instragram/twitter content every day

-creating a shapewear line

-raising 4 kids

-in a high-profile marriage

-studying for her law degree

Her father would be proud of her & the rest of the family.

Trusted Contributor

This is Kardashian makeup?  Oh hell no.  No way would I ever purchase anything by them.  Can't stand them and they have enough money as it is.   I don't even know how they became famous. Their dad was OJ's attorney and Chris Jenner was married to Bruce Jenner but that's all I can remember. Don't see how those facts would make them famous.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I think K is a very beautiful woman. She doesn't need all of that mu. She looks amazing w/o any on. Good luck with her new mu line.

@SilleeMee   Was it sister Kilie who made millions w/ lipcolor kits? 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I think K is a very beautiful woman. She doesn't need all of that mu. She looks amazing w/o any on. Good luck with her new mu line.

@SilleeMee   Was it sister Kilie who made millions w/ lipcolor kits? 

@Shanus 

I was under the impression you were in the makeup business in

some capacity....and you don't know this information? Wow.

Respected Contributor

"K" has a very strange looking body. Not her face, her body. Wouldn't want that in my worse dreams.

Honored Contributor

Today is her 39th birthday!!

Trusted Contributor

I'm pretty impressed that these people, who seemingly had no talent, managed to get so rich. Good for them! I think the original credit goes to their mother but they've managed to continue being famous.for being famous. The way to make money is to come up with a reason for other people to give it to you, whether it's a product or service or whatever. They've certainly figured it out. Pretty smart I'd say.

Valued Contributor

i don't wear make up, but i am happy for women that have their own business and make their own money, their way! I hope she sells 2 billion dollars of makeup.