Respected Contributor

I got an email today from Ulta announcing the exclusive launch of KKW in stores nationwide

I said it before and I will say it again, 'I will learn to make my own cosmetics before I purchase anything by that family.'

Now Available Exclusively in Ulta Beauty Stores Nationwide!

Honored Contributor

Re: I got an email today from Ulta announcing the exclusive launch of KKW in stores nationwide

Amen !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: I got an email today from Ulta announcing the exclusive launch of KKW in stores nationwide

Excuse my honesty, but in my opinion, there's no real talent in that family except finding ways to make more money. I object to that. I'll wear no makeup before purchasing from that line. 

Women won't care about the quality or colors, they just want to purchase the name. It doesn't sit right w/ me. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Excuse my honesty, but in my opinion, there's no real talent in that family except finding ways to make more money. I object to that. I'll wear no makeup before purchasing from that line. 

Women won't care about the quality or colors, they just want to purchase the name. It doesn't sit right w/ me. 

I agree!  But you do not have to go make-up free, you could join me in my kitchen and we can make our own cosmetics.  LOL

If our market was all the people who will not buy from the Kardashian line it might make a lot of money!!   

Esteemed Contributor

Clever illusion in the photo.

What a strange tale, and pervasive.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl  Thanks for the invitation, but think I already have enough makeup for both of us. We can have a cup of coffee and chit chat, though.

Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

Clever illusion in the photo.

What a strange tale, and pervasive.

@Sweetbay magnolia   Yes, the full on Instagram face. Yuck!

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Abrowneyegirl  Thanks for the invitation, but think I already have enough makeup for both of us. We can have a cup of coffee and chit chat, though.

THIS is a much better idea!

Honored Contributor

I think K is a very beautiful woman. She doesn't need all of that mu. She looks amazing w/o any on. Good luck with her new mu line.

Valued Contributor

I wonder how her youngest sister feels about her doing a makeup line. Kylie