Honored Contributor

Re: I got a manicure this afternoon

@I am still oxox   I bet you feel wonderful.  Pretty color.  I had my hair cut today -- feels great.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   thank you and thanks all.  I have ugly hands with nodules in the knuckles, they just take a pretty photo Woman Happy

@SurferWife 

Yes I feel human, I really"did not mind" the short nails, they were a part of the

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox   I love your new picture!  You look so young!

Your nails look great.  My nails look like your before - short, but clean and filed.  Your hands look fine.  I remember Kathy Levine saying to someone on air once who said they had ugly hands and didn't want to wear rings to draw attention to them.  She said "Those are the hands you have and are going to have for the rest of your life.  Make the best of them, polish and jewelry, and enjoy!"....or something like that.  It looks like that is what you are doing......now put on a pretty ring!  Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Contributor

Very pretty and I love the color you picked out, great for summer!

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox I have 'man hands'.  Ha!  I have a lot of arthritis bumps on my fingers.  In fact I have to buy rings larger to get over the bumps.

Now my fingers are beginning to turn.  But at least they still work.

When I go to my arthritis Dr I sit in the waiting area and talk to people who have Rheumatoid arthritis (mine is Osteoarthritis).

I know I'm lucky to only have Osteo.

You have lovely hands and fingers.  I am way past due having a pedicure.  I always have red put on my toes.  

I don't get manicures very often, but when I do, I get colors similar to yours.  I like the color you picked.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

I fractured my left wrist two weeks ago, and my fingers are still a little swollen, I usually wear my wedding band when I go out, my contact with the outside world has been so limited since March I forgot to put it back on

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

Oh, soo pretty!

Respected Contributor

So pretty! I have not had a manicure in years!