Honored Contributor

I got a great Haircut!

[ Edited ]

The stylist I have remembers how she cut my hair so I get the same style which is what I want.  I do not like my style to change from week to week.  I wear my hair short but she is cutting it in a layered bob (very short bob) with full bangs and I go every 8 weeks for a cut.  It's been a long time since I had a really good stylist.

The question is have you ever had a stylist that cuts your hair different every time you get a haircut?  Cat Very Happy

I had a stylist that cut it differently every time.  I hated it and told her I like one style.  We parted ways.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

Please post a picture of your new haircut.  You are discribing exactly what I want but I cannot seem to communicate that to my hairdresser.  

Honored Contributor

@NWOL   I have a flip phone and never used the camera -- sorry.  Just ask for a very short, layered bob with full bangs.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@NWOL  Google short bob with bangs. You will see hundreds of pictures. Print the ones you like and bring them with you to your next haircut.

Honored Contributor

I have had stylists in the past who overcut my hair all the time but never cut it differently everytime.  But since I'm trying to grow my hair, overcutting is a real problem.

I had to get my hair done by someone differently last time because my stylist is out on medical leave.  The new girl did an awesome job on my color.  It was exactly what I have been wanting but my stylist just wasn't quite getting me there.  My DH rarely says anything about my hair and even he commented about how much he liked it before I was even through the door. 

This girl is supposed to give the color formula to my stylist to be duplicated so we'll see.  If it's not the same, I'll be making a change to the other stylist.    

Esteemed Contributor

Good for you, @Katcat1 !

Is it anything like this?

Here's my next cut....

Pin on short hair styles

But, now I'm wondering if I can do this myself.

Esteemed Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

Good for you, @Katcat1 !

Is it anything like this?

Here's my next cut....

Pin on short hair styles

But, now I'm wondering if I can do this myself.

@Harpa , I love that...My hair is stick straight and won't curl though.

Honored Contributor

Re: I got a great Haircut!

[ Edited ]

@Harpa   That's a great cut.  No.  It's shorter and the layers are shorter.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Yes. I've had a hairstylist like that. I've had to go through several to find one that I really like now. She's a little pricey but after going through multiple bad stylists it's worth it to me.

Respected Contributor

I found theseunder short layered bob with full bangs, cute!  Even when I take a picture I'm never sure what I will get.  I've been cutting my own hair and so far so good!

Cute Short Layered & Curly Bob Haircuts, Short Bob Hairstyles Online Sales  : M.Wigsbuy.com

Pin on Hair