Esteemed Contributor

Re: I fought th frizz and the frizz won

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Trinity11Formaldehyde is not used in the newer products 

@Trinity11 wrote:

@hopi wrote:

Thinning, fallout, breakage, harsh toxins

Definitely! Formaldehyde release and you need ventilation. I was told by my dermatologist that she had patients who lost hair and dealt with skin rashes. This was pre-Covid. How can you breathe with a mask on during this process baffles the mind @hopi .

It's only cause we luv ya @I am still oxox that we share our concern.

Wishing you well as you are on hot mama with or without the frizzies.

Regular Contributor

I am still oxox,

Please let us know how your hair looks after your appointment. Best of luck!

Honored Contributor

Done it was a long appointment, extensions out, roots touched up and Brazilian Blowut, no fumes photos below

1.png

2.png

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox RIght there with you.  The humidity and heat this year has been awful.  Doesnt matter what I do, I feel like Roseann Rosanna Danna.  To make matters worse, my hairdresser announced to me on Saturday she's going to retire by the EOY. 

UGH

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kitcat51....thank you so much for salon selectives tip! I was able to find at Dollar store Further away from my home after searching nearby 99cents and Dollar stores. Finally!, I also found a salon selective leave in conditioner in pink bottle that works like a Brazilian blowout! The frizz control really tames my fluffy hair I love it, makes it smoother and not flyaway. Don’t put too much it can make hair greasy! Haven’t tried the leave in conditioner yet. Thanks so much I had a hard time tracking it down when I finally found I bought them all. LOL...stay golden....

I'd post a pic but don't know how. 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox   Did you try the Smooth products by Aveda?  I can feel for you as years ago when my hair was much longer it was very hot out and I experienced the frizz.  It's no fun.  It will be 98 degrees here on Thursday -- OMG!  I will be staying inside.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Tried it before I did the treatment and it was helpful but my hair was still a mess, thanks for the recommendation

@Katcat1 wrote:

@I am still oxox   Did you try the Smooth products by Aveda?  I can feel for you as years ago when my hair was much longer it was very hot out and I experienced the frizz.  It's no fun.  It will be 98 degrees here on Thursday -- OMG!  I will be staying inside.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Regular Contributor

@I am still oxox 

I'm glad you posted a picture. Your hair is smooth - so very pretty! I know you're loving it.