Honored Contributor

Re: I finally tried Thrive mascara & eye sticks.

I have tried a few Thrive products -

*lipsticks - nice colors and smooth feel

*mascara - liked it at first but the tube seemed to dry up quickly and then I got flaking. Maybe the formula is improved now. 🤷‍♀️

*retractable eyeliner - honestly don't remember how they performed, it was a few years ago

Respected Contributor

@lkat It makes each lash look thick, long, dark, separated. It doesn't make my lash line look fuller, though.

Super Contributor

I tried Thrive mascara.  Once.  I have used Blinc for years but got one bad tube in which the wand came out of the lid, so I tried Thrive.  Didn't even use it for the three months I usually do before tossing.  I found it to be thick, messy, and clumpy.  Have gone back to Blinc.

Lola
Trusted Contributor

that Masara was too clumpy for meWoman Sad

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've never tried the shadow sticks but the colors look beautiful.

However, I was one that didn't like the mascara.  I love the concept of it.  Very easy to remove and withstands water eyes and going under in the pool as long as I don't rub my eyes. 

However, I really hate that kind of wand on a mascara and while I thought this mascara gave good length, it didn't give good volume for me at all.  I also had flaking with it right off the bat.  I don't think it's worth the over $30.00 price once you add s/h.