Respected Contributor

I finally got my Alex drawer from Ikea!

It was on my porch last night when we got home. We put it together last night, but decided to wait til this morning to transfer all my makeup over. First off, I am so glad I ordered this. They are well made and I'm planning on ordering another one. I thought one of the smaller ones would be enough for my makeup, but it's not. All in all I should've ordered the 9 drawer, but I didn't think I needed that much storage. I ordered the gray color, and it goes with my bathroom. They are made better than the ones I saw at Walmart. 

Respected Contributor

Re: I finally got my Alex drawer from Ikea!

I'm glad you like it! I'm definitely getting this and maybe putting it in the basement (unassembled) until we move into a house with a bigger bathroom.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Isn't it fabulous?!

I bought my Alex 9 drawer almost two years ago and I (still) LOVE it!

Honored Contributor

That is really a huge cabinet! That is a lot of make up!Woman Surprised

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I don't know what took me so long @todaysrx. I just ordered another one! Can't wait! I feel better now that things are getting organized. 

Trusted Contributor

So happy for you, Enjoy!!!

I didn't know they had gray! One of these days I will get one. I have had my eye on the 9 drawer for awhile now.

Have fun organizing your makeup!!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Frequent Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
I'm glad you like it! I'm definitely getting this and maybe putting it in the basement (unassembled) until we move into a house with a bigger bathroom.

I suggest buying it after you're in your new home...one less bulky and heavy item to move yourself.