Trusted Contributor

Re: I dropped my new skinn shampoo and the bottle broke into!

I personally find it very odd that you break a bottle and come here to post about it. It happens frequently to people. When it happens with me, I consider I might have contributed to the problem, and write it off as a life experience.

I would never write to a manufacturer and try to get a "freebie" off of them because I dropped it.

You should be very grateful that Demitri was kind enough to replace it. You can't blame it on the bottle. Ridiculous. Accidents happen, regardless of what you consider the catalyst.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I just wanted to let Demitri know, I didn't ask him for anything! But I have dropped plenty of shampoo bottles and this is the first one that ever broke! I really think there is something wrong with the material used for the shampoo. I thought it was nice of Demitri to write me and offer to send me more shampoo. That's why I posted.

Honored Contributor

@Persephonel wrote:

I just wanted to let Demitri know, I didn't ask him for anything! But I have dropped plenty of shampoo bottles and this is the first one that ever broke! I really think there is something wrong with the material used for the shampoo. I thought it was nice of Demitri to write me and offer to send me more shampoo. That's why I posted.

You don't owe anyone an explanation for what you posted. If someone doesn't think it's worthy, then someone should really just mosey on along.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@Persephonel wrote:

And it was nice of you to take time to post an update.