Regular Contributor

Re: I dream of a Kardashian free society .

I can't stand this family and all that they stand for. I will not buy any products associated with this family. I am in a lot of beauty groups and it is so sad to see a whole generation of young woman who are messing with their face and bodies in order to look like Kylie Jenner. A few of the groups I had to leave because it disturbed me so much to see girls looking up to someone who as a teenager has had face work, implants, and butt injections to the point of looking like a completely different person all while posing sexually all the time as if she has nothing else to offer. 

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@MW in Iowa I truly despise so-called "reality" tv. 

The only reality tv I like is "First 48."  Sure, you don't see the whole thing, but those are real murders being solved by real detectives.  And it shows you what is really "out there."

Otherwise, I think there is very little reality in reality tv.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's a beautiful dream @MW in Iowa... May we all live long enough to see that dream fulfilled...

Woman LOL

Personally, I can't stand them... and I take every opportunity to avoid them...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

That one time you know she had a xray in real time on live TV Dr. announced it was all real.  No implant, etc.

Just junk in that trunk. She looks deformed to me. 

No implants maybe, but I'm not sure fat or whatever injected into the, um, area... would show up on an xray... 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kinski-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC because it's offensive.

Darn... Sorry I missed it...   Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@MW in Iowa I truly despise so-called "reality" tv. 

The only reality tv I like is "First 48."  Sure, you don't see the whole thing, but those are real murders being solved by real detectives.  And it shows you what is really "out there."

Otherwise, I think there is very little reality in reality tv.

Hyacinth

oh that is true. I don't really consider those the same as "reality" tv shows that are embellished and they serve a purpose beyond gossip and faux drama. . Those are not what I am talking about. I like true crime shows- they aren't scripted like "reality" tv is. 

Occasional Contributor

Spoiler
I don't like big butts! As a Latina from the JLo descendants, it's a pain ! My big butt cost me big money in alterations. Always have to alter them pants, skirts, dresses that fit my butt but the waist it's so big, I have to pay for alterations all my life. I don't know how to mend or fix anything fabric wise, so my big butt Always have been a pain $$$$$$ If I didn't have one, I would have never bought one! Believe with all the $ spent to tailor my clothes, I could have probably bought 2 or 3 butts!
Esteemed Contributor

LOL at the subject title. I had to chuckle because I don't think that there's such a thing anymore with social media. I do my best to ignore them.

Respected Contributor

Reality TV is here to stay because of the high ratings. There is a huge audience that watches those shows. The worst & imo is more harmful which I consider Reality TV is some of the commentators & pundits on Cable News. I can't comment further or it would be deleted. Proud to be an American!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you, @MW in Iowa!!  I'm sick of "them" and reality TV.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt