Respected Contributor

I dream of a Kardashian free society .

I have nothing against them personally , they got rich from doing nothing  , but they work hard at doing nothing. Which you may ask / What does this have to do with beauty banter ? The new haircare line Quai at the Q comes from stylist that works with the Kardashian sisters.This may be an excellent product line , but i still i long for a society that was free of reality stars . Sorry for the rant , not really. Any opinions or am i dreaming. 

Honored Contributor

Re: I dream of a Kardashian free society .

I have a Kardashian free society by simply ignoring them- their shows (do they still have them??), articles about them, etc. I actually forgot all about them until your post mentioning them, in which case I thought, "wow haven't heard anything about them in a long time-- are they still around??" Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Sorry i reminded you. I do want to say it isn't really about them anymore,  but  what  our society has become becuse of reality TV. If their isn't an audience for it , it won't exist. I like youtube beauty gurus , so who's to say that isn't  bad.

Super Contributor

I'm with you re: The Kardashians, HOWEVER, I recently got the dry shampoo foam and it's insanely good. I've never watched their show but I think the platform they offered to certain talent is a great perk.

Respected Contributor

I think this haircare line may be good indeed , i was just looking to see what her background was ,and that is where the Kardashian thing came up ,I would have been more impressed if she would have presented it herself , at least for the premiere shows.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought there are many wanna be's out there, too.

I try to shop responsibly so I don't purchase products that have questionable endorsements and I don't subscribe to youtube.

There's just something about the beauty youtubers who get on camera to show off what freebies a company sends them and it's "hey, I got products, a free trip and they paid for this luxury resort while you poor thing....it's unfortunate you have to work for a living".

Super Contributor

I'm actually a little bit embarrassed to be Armenian.  

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it's inappropriate.

Honored Contributor

Glad I don't have a big ol' butt.

Always have your own cushion, handy,though.

Respected Contributor

Nothing wrong with having a big one , but paying to have one is another story.