Honored Contributor

Re: I don't care for short hair , but Dana

Dana does look wonderful and healthy.She is going through holistic treatments that seem to be helping her to stay strong.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Having experienced both short (pixe) modified bob (chin length) there is no doubt whatsoever preferred style second choice. Slim face need the width. 

We have choices. I know several women wear longer hair look incredible.

I have always considered Dana exceptionally attractive lady. She radiates inner soulful, peaceful quality. God Bless Dana-healing love from above. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

God bless her .... she looks beautiful❤️😍❤️

Frequent Contributor

I agree. Love Dana with short hair. She looks FABULOUS!!!  Sending positive energy, prayers & continued healing to Dana! She is beautiful inside & outside :-)  Dana is a true inspiration!

Honored Contributor

Her hair was short the first time  she went through cancer treatments....she grew it out and I believe she had another go around with the treatments recently

....so it is probably not a hair cut she wanted

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I will have to turn in to see Dana's short hair.  I love short hair.  Easy care.

I had a chance to see Dana and she looks great.  Does not seem like she lost weight or hair.   Good for her.  I hope her health is back on track.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I forgot to say how healthy and vbrant she looks , there is no way anyone would think she has any health issues.

Honored Contributor

Dana looks GREAT!

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/thumb-up-pumpkin-21464347.jpg

Honored Contributor

I’ve seen women lose at least 5 yrs. just putting their hair off their face or up in bun or ponytail. I guess this = look of short hair.

Honored Contributor

Dana looks like she is glowing and her hair is a beautiful compliment to her pretty face.

As far as not liking short hair... I think it is dependent on a woman's features and jawline. Sometimes, what looks good on one person, won't on someone else. That is why I always hesitate to make a blanket statement about how women should wear their hair. I like long, short and sometimes in-between.