Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Yes, those nails that look razor sharp.  Obviously, the women must have housekeepers because I don't know how you can do anything with them on.

I also do not like over done eyebrows making them fat and long.

@Katcat1 

Perhaps they are preparing (with these nails) to catch their husbands or significant othes with the evil "kept woman".

Honored Contributor

Re: I do not like

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Too much makeup PERIOD.

It does not make a woman more attractive...too much makeup takes away from a  Woman's beauty....ages her....

women in heavy makeup | Makeupview.co

Pin on Makeup Looks

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Super Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

...green eggs and ham. (Sorry, couldn't resist. )

Hahaha... I love it! 😆😂😃😄😄 ❤

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL wrote:

The heavy looking, too long, false eyelashes with heavy eyeliner that some women wear looks awful.  It makes the person look older.  You can tell how long and thick and fake they are when they are on a close up shot and look down.  It just looks horrible.

I've never worn false eyelashes but have seen them at the store of course.  There seems to be lots of choices that are lighter, less full looking and I can't help but think would look better than those thick, heavy looking eyelashes.

Lash Extensions | Irvine Eyebrow Microblading, Eyelash Extension Training  and Eyelash Extensions

Zara afreen khan 🖤 | Weeding makeup, Eye makeup, Girly pictures

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

NYX Wicked Lippies | Beauty in Budget Blog

Comparison swatches of most of my blue lipsticks from indie to mainstream :  Indiemakeupandmore

Unusual lip color.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

huge artificial looking lips.  I think it makes the women look creepy. There is a host who has done this, and they are simply not to scale to her face.

4F781FA6-BC33-423A-A70E-FEA586CFCE25.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

huge artificial looking lips.  I think it makes the women look creepy. There is a host who has done this, and they are simply not to scale to her face.

Devil lips, a "trend" in Russia (filler and/or surgery). : ATBGE

Did someone say creepy?

Respected Contributor

It used to be a thing to get " permanent " lashes. I wouldn't do it but someone I know did. They looked fake because they were too long and curled.

Esteemed Contributor

I think I see a lot of youtubers playing with their looks for "fun" and cosplay.  That new eyebrow look is similar to pricking out your eyebrows and drawing them on.  I remember when that was a thing.  The thick as all get out eyebrows phase will pass too.

I could care less what they wear.  I won't be wearing it.  I can imagine myself sitting on a park bench watching people going by saying to my self "wonder why she did that?"  LOL.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Don't know where you all live but I have never come across any woman looking even close to these pictures.  They are clearly something one would see in a high-fashion magazine or fashion show.