Trusted Contributor

Re: I didn't recognize Amy the host...

@Dazlin wrote:

I like the shorter hair, I think it adds a youthfulness. 

I just last week had mine trimmed and shaped like Julianne Hough's shorter, shaggy bob... really seems to add fullness to my face.  My hairstylist gave me a bit shorter bangs and not too heavy around the face...opened me up.  Amazing what good haircut can do😀

I’m taking a pic of her new cut with me today...hopefully I’ll come home looking exactly like her. I don’t know why my stylist can’t make that happen for me!

Respected Contributor

Re: I didn't recognize Amy the host...

@Phantom41 wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:

I like the shorter hair, I think it adds a youthfulness. 

I just last week had mine trimmed and shaped like Julianne Hough's shorter, shaggy bob... really seems to add fullness to my face.  My hairstylist gave me a bit shorter bangs and not too heavy around the face...opened me up.  Amazing what good haircut can do😀

I’m taking a pic of her new cut with me today...hopefully I’ll come home looking exactly like her. I don’t know why my stylist can’t make that happen for me!

@Phantom41 , I brought a photo I saved on my phone...that is much help!  My stylist is really amazing...we studied the photo, discussed it, and considered slight modifications for my face.  Julianne is gorgeous, and has a fuller face than I do, so mine isn't covering my face as much.  The top cut like that makes my fine hair look fuller too.  I think my stylist was more ecstatic with the results than I was...she kept saying I wear it well, and looked cute😀.  My 3 daughters love it too.  I'll add, its versatile too...I can still wear it off the face if I want, or to one side.  GO FOR IT!!