Respected Contributor

I didn't recognize Amy the host...

Amy Morrison the beauty host on hsn...very drastic change...I didn't even realize it was her.
Honored Contributor

Re: I didn't recognize Amy the host...

@Dazlin 

Your post made me look. What is the drastic change? She looks like she always does to me.

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Dazlin 

Your post made me look. What is the drastic change? She looks like she always does to me.

me too

Honored Contributor

I think she looks better. Don't know exactly why but she looks fresh and as lovely as ever.

Respected Contributor

I like the shorter hair, I think it adds a youthfulness. 

I just last week had mine trimmed and shaped like Julianne Hough's shorter, shaggy bob... really seems to add fullness to my face.  My hairstylist gave me a bit shorter bangs and not too heavy around the face...opened me up.  Amazing what good haircut can do😀

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't say a drastic change, but yes she does look different and I don't think it's just makeup and hair.  Awhile ago she posted a pix of herself without any makeup and she looked great.

Respected Contributor

I saw her and thought she looked even prettier but dont  feel any drastic change Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw her on Wed, she looked exactly the same, she is adorable. A while ago she removed her hair extensions. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:
Amy Morrison the beauty host on hsn...very drastic change...I didn't even realize it was her.

I know what you mean.  She looks great and I don't know what it was that made her look different.

Honored Contributor

To me her face appears more rounded and it's wider, too. That could mean only one thing in my book...fillers. I'm not saying that's what she did. But it sure looks like it to me. I think she looks good, whatever the case.Woman Happy