Esteemed Contributor

I did not see any threads on the Eve Pearl TSV so here is mine.......

I love it. It goes on so easy and in a nano second.......lol  Colors were perfectly natural on me and lasted all day long with no touch ups........and I cannot even feel I have makeup on.

Thumbs up for this one!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: I did not see any threads on the Eve Pearl TSV so here is mine.......

hi @MalteseMomma.  There was a thread last week.  I've been using for about a week, and am leaning towards returning it.  I love the brushes, but that's about it.  It goes on smoothly, but I don't think I look good when I'm wearing it.  I don't like the blush colors, and the eyebrow pencil is way too light for my dark hair and fair complexion.  None of it stays on all day on my face.  Today I wore my IT Celelbration foundation and BBUE, and was so much happier with the way I looked.   I'm disappointed!  Glad you're loving yours!

Valued Contributor

@MalteseMomma ...  I've been wearing it for about a year now and like you, I LOVE it ...  couldn't be easier and looks great, even into the evening.  She didn't win all those Emmy awards for nothing !!  

Contributor

I love the Eve Pearl TSV !  At first. I was applying too much as you only need a little and it goes a long way so I use a light hand when putting it on in the morning .. I love how fast and easy the application is !  I have gotten several compliments also so thats a good thing in my book !  I debated betweeen the light and the medium and decided to go with the light and that works well for me.   So glad I have it on auto-delivery !!

Respected Contributor

The only thing I haven't tried is the eyebrow pencil.  The brushes are a class act as usual!  I compared my "new" salmon concealer to one I've had for awhile (medium), and the salmon is deeper in terms of color: it's now doing what I need it to do-color correcting darker shadows.  I can use the lighter concealer on top,and I can use it as a believable reverse daytime contour-but under my eyes, I fare better with a liquid concealer.

Ever since I read about using Burt's Bees colored lip balm as blush, that has been extended to using existing lipsticks that I have as blush. I'm going to start playing with my existing Eve Pearl lipsticks: I am sure they will be gorgeous!

Poodlepet2