Honored Contributor

Re: I deleted my Evine order

@Shelbelle wrote:

Evine shipping fees keeps me away more often than not. You could call their CS and tell them you cannot afford to buy the items plus pay such high shipping, they may give you a break, at least your voice will be heard about their shipping fees keeping people away.

I have their CC and only buy on free shipping days.

@Shelbelle.  Trust me, they won't give you a break.  I feel certain their CSRs are not authorized to do that.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@donna71  ~  You are not the only one who "said NO" this afternoon.  Last night I did purchase the Argan stuff in the Red Jar.  Free Shipping.  Today I went back and looked at the rest of the stuff that was at great prices, and I wanted to try.  Well, 3 items/kits, little bottles, and $20.97 For Shipping?  NOT!  Cat Mad

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

I also did not order when Beekman was on, because of absurd shipping.   I always complain everywhere.  Let evine know you cancelled your order, and mention it anytime you leave a review.   I also contacted Beekmans customer service and let them know I couldn't pay such ridiculous shipping from evine, therefore I canceled my order.  They quickly responded and assured the boys would be aware of my or anyone's complaints, and gave me a 15% off coupon...and bundled shipping.  I gladly placed an order from them for near $100.  We must all continue to to contact evine on this matter...I know I will!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I understand. Many times the shipping charges always stop me from buying. I would maybe do it if I only wanted to buy one item. But they charge a high shipping price for each item, then they will mail it all together for a lot less.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

One of a few reasons I don’t order a lot anymore from the shopping channels.  Shipping is way too expensive when you are paying for individual items. I can understand when orders are placed on different days but otherwise, there should be some kind of reduced offer.  I shutter to think of all the money I have paid in shipping alone. I only order if I want one or two things that I can’t find anywhere else and end up to be better deals with the channels with shipping included. 

Trusted Contributor

I am right there with you. I am trying to get out of debt totally and shopping is fun and intoxicating to the point of addiction and crazy making. We really don't need have of what we buy. These days, my shopping is limited to Marshall's, TJ Maxx, HomeGoods where at least I can be selective and try to get a good deal. They have everything one would need, clothes, shoes, homegoods, childrens clothes, toys, bath, bedding, pots and pans, beautiful flower pots, even food.

Super Contributor

What I don't understand is when I order several items from Isomers at the same time why can't they be packaged in one box and one shipping charge?  Each item is packaged separately and a shipping charge applied for each item.  Highway robbery.  Same on QVC though, I order 5 tops, same except for color.   Separate shipping charge for each.  Why? 

Honored Contributor

Remember when Evine was Value Vision and they had shopping carts? You just put everything you wanted in that cart and paid one shipping charge (like most online shopping!). It was that way for a few years-loved it. I guess they just weren't making enough money.

Frequent Contributor

I stopped buying stuff from Evine. I had something on auto-delivery and my credit card on file had expired. I'd received a new card, but forgot I'd been using the card on Evine. They called me one day and told me about the situation. They insisted I pay them through my checking account, which I did. The very next day I got a call from a bill collector. I'd paid the bill, but they still turned my account over to a bill collector. Needless to say, I was very upset with them. I called their customer service and made a complaint. It wasn't that woman's fail, so I didn't take my anger out on her. I just wanted them to be aware of the company's shady business practices. As a result, I refuse to buy anything from them.

Trusted Contributor

@donna71,

Since SOPNBC vanished and so did Sonia V with her amazing gold and diamonds gallérie des bijoux collection 🌻after buying the good Effy earrings left. Adieux E adieux.

I would have done the same, Isomers was also terrific but there are many alternatives.