Contributor

I'd love to see Jamie Kern-Lima (It Cosmetics) with her hair down

I've only seen her with her hair in that same slicked back style. Perhaps she does it so her face can be featured easily with the products. But, I'd still like to see her with her hair down, just out of curiosity..anyone else wonder what she looks like with hair down? Has anyone ever seen her with her hair down? (these are the things I think about on a Saturday night, lol)

Re: I'd love to see Jamie Kern-Lima (It Cosmetics) with her hair down

I agree, She makes this amazing cosmetics but she needs a hair makeover. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

http://bigbrother.wikia.com/wiki/Jamie_Marie_Kern

Here re is a picture in her earlier days on Big Brother with her hair down.

http://bigbrother.wikia.com/wiki/Jamie_Marie_Kern

And some pics from her Baywatch TV days

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why does it matter if she wears her hair down or not.

Jamie,  is selling makeup, not hair products..

I just finished watching the final presentation and her TSV has sold out, and she has sold over 108,000 units. Obviously how she wears her hair has no bearing on showing and selling her products.

Super Contributor

I thought I read somewhere that she is superstituous; she wears the same hairstyle and jewelry at the very least when presenting her line on QVC and has so since day one. Also, I guess keeping her hair back keeps the focus on the makeup and out of the way, as she often does demos on her own face.

I have seen her photographed with her hair down at events outside of QVC and she looks very pretty.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd like to see her lose the snug white dress, also. Sorry, but it gets old seeing same ol' same ol'. Maybe she'll get some mascara on it and will be forced to part with it...

Super Contributor

I read somewhere that she is superstituous, hence the same hairstyle and jewelry at the very least. She seems to stick to similiar dresses, too.

I guess her pulled-back hairstyle keeps the focus on her makeup and out of her face, as she often takes off and reapplies makeup on herself during the presentations.

I've seen pictures of her on social media of her at non-QVC events with her hair down and she looks so different but very pretty.

Honored Contributor

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7d/49/9a/7d499ab658fb1da3ebb411f55e8405e1.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Jamie is a beautiful person who always looks professional.I love her smile and pleasant voice.Her presentations are always well done and so why change anything.

Esteemed Contributor

she looks so different with her hair down and actually thinner.  I think she is very pretty either way and probably feels the hair away from her face is easier for the presentations.  She is a very sweet lady.