Contributor

I'd Love a recommendation for an exfoliating body scrub

Looking for something like a drugstore brand that really does the job!

Trusted Contributor

Re: I'd Love a recommendation for an exfoliating body scrub

I've used Neutrogena body scrub and think it's really effective and gentle-maybe around $8 or so.
Contributor

Alsee, thank you! I'm making a target run tomorrow and needed some suggestions. I'm trying to shed my dry winter skin!!! Thanks again!

Trusted Contributor

You're very welcome. Hope it works for you.
Super Contributor

On 3/13/2014 brownie3 said:

Alsee, thank you! I'm making a target run tomorrow and needed some suggestions. I'm trying to shed my dry winter skin!!! Thanks again!

I finally got a Salux cloth, and my body felt more "scrubbed" from that more than from any body scrub I've used.

Contributor

I've seen a few threads talking about the Salux cloth. I'll have to check that out too. Is that something that is available on-line only?

Occasional Contributor

I really like the products from oneminutemanicure.com. The customer service is great, frequent specials are offered.
Super Contributor

On 3/13/2014 brownie3 said:

I've seen a few threads talking about the Salux cloth. I'll have to check that out too. Is that something that is available on-line only?

There were warnings here that there are counterfeit Salux cloths on amazon, and I'm assuming other companies manufacture their version, but that the Salux was really superior.

So I got mine from www.saluxshop.com This woman also sells on eBay but there were so many sellers, I went directly to her site. It arrived in 3 days. I'm very impressed!

Occasional Contributor

Seeing as you mentioned you wanted ‘regular brands’ rather than someone that you would have to buy online I would suggest the St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub (which leaves your skin feeling really fresh) and the Burt's Bees Peach & Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub if they carry it. I like to switch between the two and both do a great job revitalizing my skin.

Trusted Contributor

I really like Treehut sugar scrubs. No mess in the shower and they're around $6 at Walmart.