Honored Contributor

Re: I contacted CM at Paula's Choice about Beautypedia

Check your OS on your I Pads. I'm up to date and had no problems accessing the Reviews.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

if you want beautypedia.com send customer service an email telling them you cannot get to it and they will send the link. I could not get it on anything and the link worked.

Respected Contributor

Uh, weird.

Trusted Contributor

Hmm tried on my I-Mac and my I-phone 6 and it re routes me to Paula's Choice site...no tab or option for beautypedia...no biggie but understand if some are unable to get it...

Honored Contributor

I finally got it to load. How I did it is complicated but it worked on the Chrome. The BP tab is visible on the Help Center screen on Chrome.  Right-click it and open link incognito window. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I finally got it to load. How I did it is complicated but it worked on the Chrome. The BP tab is visible on the Help Center screen on Chrome.  Right-click it and open link incognito window. 

@SilleeMee On Firefox I only see the tab if I go to the help section but when I click on it, it reroutes me to her store. I will try the incognito window instead and see if that does it when I get back home. Weird, lol!

Super Contributor

The whole thing is very weird because I could open it (and still can) on both my iPad and PC using chrome, IE, and Firefox. It's weird how some people can open it and others can't.

Super Contributor

The whole thing is very weird because I could open it (and still can) on both my iPad and PC using chrome, IE, and Firefox. 

Valued Contributor

I think there's something definitely very weird about all of this.  I contacted customer service yesterday about Beautypedia and they sent me a link that worked.  This morning, I am still unable to get Beautypedia to work.  If you click on the "contact us" section on Paula's Choice, there's a tab for Beautypedia, but when you click it, it just takes you back to paulaschoice.com.  Somebody mentioned that the Beautypedia app on the App Store was still working.  I just tried to download it to my iPad and the Beautypedia app doesn't exist.  I also noticed something else weird this morning.  Yesterday, I live chatted somebody at Paula's Choice because I had some product questions.  This morning, I noticed that Live Chat is no longer an option.  Normally, it always appears on the Contact page, but will say "Live chat is closed" if nobody is available.  There are several people on their Facebook page that have posted their frustrations about not being able to access Beautypedia and there is zero response from anybody at Paula's Choice.  I have a bad feeling that Beautypedia is gone.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sueeich wrote:

I think there's something definitely very weird about all of this.  I contacted customer service yesterday about Beautypedia and they sent me a link that worked.  This morning, I am still unable to get Beautypedia to work.  If you click on the "contact us" section on Paula's Choice, there's a tab for Beautypedia, but when you click it, it just takes you back to paulaschoice.com.  Somebody mentioned that the Beautypedia app on the App Store was still working.  I just tried to download it to my iPad and the Beautypedia app doesn't exist.  I also noticed something else weird this morning.  Yesterday, I live chatted somebody at Paula's Choice because I had some product questions.  This morning, I noticed that Live Chat is no longer an option.  Normally, it always appears on the Contact page, but will say "Live chat is closed" if nobody is available.  There are several people on their Facebook page that have posted their frustrations about not being able to access Beautypedia and there is zero response from anybody at Paula's Choice.  I have a bad feeling that Beautypedia is gone.

I am on my iPad and can still see the live chat option but live chat isn't available right now.  I have noticed for the past year or so the live chat option mysteriously comes and goes, lol.

Still cant get to beautypedia on iPad or my laptop using various web browsers-just reroutes back to the PC website. I have a feeling those who think they have access to it think so because of the tab but don't realize it takes you back to the regular website and not the actual beautypedia or it is just cached.