Contributor

I said I never would. I don't collect credit cards. I only have 2. A master card & a Kohls. But there were so many things that Dimitri is presenting that I really want! So I caved and signed up for it. I feel naughty!

Honored Contributor

Re: I caved & got the Evine CC!

@JosieSue wrote:

I said I never would. I don't collect credit cards. I only have 2. A master card & a Kohls. But there were so many things that Dimitri is presenting that I really want! So I caved and signed up for it. I feel naughty!

@JosieSue I had to get one when I started shopping with them. I wanted to take advantage of the free shipping & $10 off coupon days. Shipping these days is ridiculous especially having to pay per item on these sale channels.

Don't be too naughty!!!

Did you also get $10 or $20 for opening an account?

Contributor

Yes, supposedly I get $10 credit. That helped sway my decision! I wanted a couple of the TTVs and the shipping was just too much. It kind of ticks me off that I had to get the cc but they won!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Congratulations on getting Evine CC, @JosieSue!  It WILL save you a lot of money on events like today, and in the future. I too, was holding off for a long time, until finally free shipping and occasional $10 or 10% off on CC, lured me into signing for it. I never regret and I pay my balance in full.

Even today, I saved almost $70 in shipping costs - I had few Wolf jewelry trays with inserts in my cart, and the shipping for 7 pieces I wanted was this high! So, this Evine card really can come handy at times!

Contributor

Me too!!!!! Couple of months back I got it just for the free shipping offer. I hoarded some Waterford pieces Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

You will not regret it, I have not paid shipping on Evine in several years, but I only buy what I can afford to pay off in full each month.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm tempted but I don't use any CCs at this time and crossing over that line is not easy. The savings to me, as long as Dimitri is at Evine, would be worth it, so I might eventually cave, too. 

Trusted Contributor

I love having their card - the perks are great with their free shipping days, $10 credits and coupon codes.  I make sure to pay off every month and have never had any interest.  Even if I purchase an item on value pay - I pay it off in full once I know it's a keeper.  As long as you can do that - you will enjoy having the card.  It is well worth it because their shipping is a big deterent when you want multiples.  I do buy other times also, but I find I usually start pulling things out of my cart when I do have to pay shipping for each item that usually comes in one box.  Sometimes if it's a really good deal I just factor the shipping in, but other times when I see $40 or $50 in shipping I'm like H#LL NO!

Super Contributor

I got one some time ago and have never regretted it. I don't like getting credit cards, but this is one that was definitely worth it.

I have no idea how much I have saved since I got it. As long as you pay it off each month, I think you will be happy!

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15