Super Contributor

Re: I can't take him, I can't take him........

On 2/11/2015 MFitz said: Can you imagine him with Susan Graver!! Now that would be something that would spin your head off.

Hilarious!

Honored Contributor

OP is a drama queen, far worse than any host/hostess. Otherwise, there was no use for this emotional post. Court closed, case settled.

Super Contributor

On 2/12/2015 namealreadytaken said:

OP is a drama queen, far worse than any host/hostess. Otherwise, there was no use for this emotional post. Court closed, case settled.

Bravo !

New Contributor

I can take him or leave him, I mostly leave him because, I`m just never interested in what he is selling.

We all have our favorites, I too prefer the ladies selling over the men, I just seem to relate to them better.

It seems to upset a lot of (replying) posters for someone to have an opinion.

New Contributor

I feel the same way! He makes me so nervous, I have to turn the channel as soon as he comes on. I don't remember him being like that when he started. It's nice to know I'm not alone!

Regular Contributor

I only watch QVC when my favorite hosts come out. Otherwise I just go to the QVC site and take a look at the products for the day. In regards to Rick a few years ago I remember he was on with Robert Lee Morris and at one point Rick got so excited that he raised his voice kind of shouted and Robert turned to him in shock. Robert even made a remark to Rick. It was a bit awkward and funny.

Super Contributor

On 2/12/2015 bisquit sue said:

I can take him or leave him, I mostly leave him because, I`m just never interested in what he is selling.

We all have our favorites, I too prefer the ladies selling over the men, I just seem to relate to them better.

It seems to upset a lot of (replying) posters for someone to have an opinion.

I agree with your first statement .But an opinion is one thing, a raving rant that goes on an on is a flat out attack no matter how it is sugar coated. This is a broken record for some posters who have posted negative comments about every host they hate everyday.I guess some have never gotten over Kathy Levine leaving. She is brought up every few day as a model of what use to be.Not sure her name is the right one but it sounds close enough. No one likes everyone ,and some just hate everyone on this board.So sweet posters please read the standards board again. No Personal Attacks on host, even if you really , really hate them. So feel free to hate as you always have, just refrain from personal attacks. Sure hope no responding posters are upset by my opinion.

Trusted Contributor

I'm wondering how the OP's post got past the webbie. Less harsh posts have been deleted.
Contributor

I see a lot of you agree. I'm sure he does a lot of excellent work behind the scenes which I assume makes him a valuable employee to the Q. As far as covering the most TSV presentations, I bet they put him in that time slot because half the country is asleep, therefore, he;s not getting the maximum national exposure. As one responder put it, he's like the annoying kid-next-door, that you tell to go home when he gets on your nerves. But for those of us who are interested in learning about aproduct, wanting to hear what the vendor has to say; that's when his hyperactive and over-the-top theatrics becomes bothersome.

Super Contributor

I am just so amazed by the amount of posting on the beauty board complaining about the hosts and the people complaining possibly are the same people with different user names talking to each other...

I can't believe the OP spends the time and energy on this topic... and I think they have increased with 97 posts... wow...

post something about beauty on here please