Honored Contributor

Re: I can't decide if I like the Philosophy Fresh Cream TSV. Hmmm......

OP it took me a while (several days) to decide that I really liked Fresh Cream, give it a couple of days to grow on you, if you don't like it I'd send it back.

Contributor

Thanks, everyone. I really like the shower cream. I think the spray is growing on me. The lotion is okay but in very small amounts, as I do find it to be a very strong scent...too strong. But it does settle down. I will keep the set and hope to enjoy it.

Honored Contributor

Yes, one would have to pay return shipping.

Honored Contributor

I liked the fragrance of Fresh Cream hand lotion when I first bought it. However, I am mostly done with "vanilla" fragrance in practically anything, including candles.

The Fresh Cream hand lotion went sour within about six weeks. I had to throw it out.

I like the blackberry, cherry fragrances in Philosophy and would buy more if it was less expensive. I'm sure I would like the raspberry scent too. I seem to gravitate more to the fruity fragrances in anything Philosophy sells . . . but again, I haven't bought anything from them in a long, long time.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Valued Contributor

our batch smells like vanilla pudding. {#emotions_dlg.sad} i don't like it at all.

i have always loved fresh cream, so i'm very disappointed with the tsv.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel