Contributor

I can't decide if I like the Philosophy Fresh Cream TSV. Hmmm......

I got my Fresh Cream TSV today and took a relaxing evening shower tonight. The body wash is really nice. I like the fragrance. It's not too weak for me, not too strong. Kind of smells like marshmallows and vanilla to me. So based on the body wash alone, I thought I would be happy.

The lotion has a good texture but I find the smell very intense, kind of bordering on burnt or sour. I applied it lightly to most of my body and as I sit here in my pajamas now, I don't really like it.

The body spray has a pretty pronounced scent. I'm on the fence about the spray.

I need to decide if it is worth the money to keep this, knowing I like the body wash, or should I bother to pack it all up and ship it back (it's heavy!!). Do we get refunded for return shipping? I don't return a lot to QVC and don't really know....

How are all of you enjoying your TSV so far?

Thanks!!

Super Contributor

Re: I can't decide if I like the Philosophy Fresh Cream TSV. Hmmm......

I returned my spritz last year---then received one for free at a Q event...just tring to use it up...not a fan of the spritz at all..

Contributor

If I keep the kit, I will probably use the spritz for an occasional air freshener...or will give it away. I don't think I like as a body fragrance.

Respected Contributor

I'm really disappointed. The shower gel barely has a scent and doesn't smell like anything. I don't even smell a hint of vanilla. The lotion is just okay but the scent does not last at all. The spritz is the strongest but that doesn't last either! I already threw out the packaging. This is not worth the $$ at all. I am stunned by the raving reviews of ""Fresh Cream""- This can't smell the same???

Super Contributor

I ordered the Raspberries and Cream. Love it! It smells like a warm berry cobbler fresh out of the oven. My daughter likes using it as a shampoo too. This is a keeper!

Honored Contributor

I love mine!!!!!! The lotions is a bit strong at first but settles down pretty quickly. The spray to me is nice and light and I love love love The Bath Cream.......It is a very nice scent and I think I will enjoy using it this summer!!!!!!! I would love to try the Raspberries and Apricots and Cream as well!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

On 6/12/2014 Poppet1 said:

I ordered the Raspberries and Cream. Love it! It smells like a warm berry cobbler fresh out of the oven. My daughter likes using it as a shampoo too. This is a keeper!

I was on the fence last night. It's a good scent--reminscent of Body Shop's Dewberry (remember that one?) When I woke this am, it had faded very pleasantly so now I really like it. I'm sniffing my arm still. I might have liked the Apricot but it was already wl, so I chose the raspberry--both being favorites anyway.

I'm happy...

Regular Contributor

I love mine too!!!!!! I even mixed some of my fresh cream bath cream with some of my half empty flavors like Candy Cane and gave it a little pop of vanilla since there is so much bath cream!

Contributor

My first thought was to shake it up and give it another week.

I have gotten new products that change after a good shake and being opened a week or so. Usually for the better. (but sometimes for the worse, lol.)

But, it could just not be a scent for you. Personally I love FC, but our own nose knows.

Regular Contributor

I also started a post about this as I am extremely disappointed. The scent on the bath gel is nonexistant. I haven't tried the other stuff yet but it was the BG that I was the most excited about. Never again with Philosophy. This is nothing lime the original FC!