Honored Contributor

Re: I can’t believe how great Wet N Wild photofocus Foundation Dewy is. I’m totally shocked.

It is good

I think I ended up tossing after not wearing for  a  year

WnW has some great products

I think they D/C the wonderful cheap matte lipsticks tho, eyeshadows are good 

Honored Contributor

Re: I can’t believe how great Wet N Wild photofocus Foundation Dewy is. I’m totally shocked.

@monicakm wrote:

@Texasmouse 

Glow Recipe's Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner

I use it everyday as my morning routine.  Yes, I like it.  Wouldn't use it 

if I didn't Smiley Happy  I use 3 or 4 of their products

5 stars out of 3296 reviews

Hydrate skin and tighten pores at once with the ultra-gentle Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner for supple, smooth skin. An essential part of any good skin-care routine, toners help prep and plump skin to readily absorb the rest of your routine. Our innovative formula contains a balance of hydrating ingredients and pore-tightening actives to equally minimize the look of pores and hydrate skin, with gentle yet effective pore actives such as PHA and BHA

Inspired by the Korean Aqua Peel Facial which focuses on the duality of exfoliating and hydrating, this pore-tightening, exfoliating toner helps achieve instantly glowing, pillow-soft skin.

Watermelon glow PHA + BHA pore-tight toner on pink backdrop with fruit

@monicakm This looks interesting!  I'm always willing to try a new pore tightening skin product.  I ordered this in a travel size to see how I like it. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

@Texasmouse 

Glow Recipe's Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner

I use it everyday as my morning routine.  Yes, I like it.  Wouldn't use it 

if I didn't Smiley Happy  I use 3 or 4 of their products

5 stars out of 3296 reviews

Hydrate skin and tighten pores at once with the ultra-gentle Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner for supple, smooth skin. An essential part of any good skin-care routine, toners help prep and plump skin to readily absorb the rest of your routine. Our innovative formula contains a balance of hydrating ingredients and pore-tightening actives to equally minimize the look of pores and hydrate skin, with gentle yet effective pore actives such as PHA and BHA

Inspired by the Korean Aqua Peel Facial which focuses on the duality of exfoliating and hydrating, this pore-tightening, exfoliating toner helps achieve instantly glowing, pillow-soft skin.

Watermelon glow PHA + BHA pore-tight toner on pink backdrop with fruit

@monicakm  thanks! I'm looking for something that's an all-in-one acid product to use after I use up my Paula's Choice 2% BHA solution.  Another one I'm interested in trying (and which seems to be similar) is the Peach Slices Acne Exfoliating Toner.

ETA: I won't be trying this as it has fragrance in it.  I try to stay away from putting anything containing fragrance on my face.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have used this in the past and it was a love of mine.  I have no idea why I moved on to something else.  Both the regular and the dewy versions worked for me.  I also loved the WNW Cushion Foundation but it was discontinued.

The only thing for me was the smell is weird but it dissipates quickly.  But if smells bother you, this might not appeal to you.  

I don't remember this having a doe foot applicator.  I remember it having a plastic paddle and you have to wipe the product on your face or hand.  Did they change it?  I also remember this not being the longest wearing foundation on me.  It lasted through my workday though which is what I need.  If I had something going on after work, this wouldn't be my foundation choice.  

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse 

Yes, it does have fragrance but I don't know if it's synthetic.  It might just be the watermelon and cactus.  I get very little watermelon fragrance, more cactus-y.  I'm one of those rare birds that prefer my skincare to have fragrance.  It's a big part of the skincare ritual Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

So yesterday Amazon delivered the Wet n Wild foundations.  I think I messed up tho.  I bought the Photofocus matte versions Smiley Sad  I didn't care for it from the moment I applied it.  I had all my skincare on plus primer.  Used my fingers to spread it out and then a beauty blender to finish.  No.  Just no.  After a couple of hours I checked it.  No surprise, still a no.  I see now what YT makeup people say when they say "it just sits on my skin".  That's what this did.  It didn't look like skin.  It didn't "meld" with my skin.  It started to break up and you could  see tiny patches of it on top of my skin.  Thank goodness I bought it on Amazon instead of WM where I'd have to drive 30 round trip to return it and get to stand in line at the service desk (with a broke knee).  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm @Order one in dewy. Let us know what you think. You might want to try half your face with just moisturizer and the other side with moisturizer and primer to see. Sorry you bought the matte. 

Respected Contributor

I see that Ulta has 30% off Wet N Wild until Oct. 2nd.