Respected Contributor

I bought 4 TSV's all on auto delivery!

I am in love with Mandarin Italian fig!!!!!! I bought two of each. I have been spraying my face all day with the MIF while watching shows. Sprayed my springer down with it too. God bless Chaz!!!

Regular Contributor

Re: I bought 4 TSV's all on auto delivery!

It smells awesome, doesn't it? I ordered 2 of each on AD
Esteemed Contributor

It's a great deal, I ordered one of each too but would have ordered more if I didn't have so much cc, I agree, can't stop spraying the MIF RTM either.
Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2015 MAmom said: It smells awesome, doesn't it? I ordered 2 of each on AD
I love that we both the same thing. This new one has just grabbed ahold of me. I am going to start using wen on my face as he says he does.
Respected Contributor

I really think it's a steal of a deal and with QVC's lowering of shipping I am so happy!
Frequent Contributor

I didn't order the TSV because I have way too much of the CCs already but it is a great deal. Enjoy it!!

Esteemed Contributor

I pre-ordered one of each, but today I could not resist TSV's great deal and configuration, and ordered two more of MIF. All on AD. Love MIF!

Super Contributor

I used that MIF mist on my hair yesterday as a refresher and I could smell the scent all day long. It's really nice. So glad I got this on auto-delivery.

Super Contributor

I pre-ordered the MIF on the 17th but I didn't see the AutoShip option so I got a 1 time shipment. Today I ordered both the MIF and BGT on Autoship. I am so glad there is 4 flexpay or I would be in BIG trouble!

I already have so much but I couldn't resist--too good a deal!