Respected Contributor

Re: I believe IT has now taken over the never-ending Dyson position in air time

I purchased one of the IT eyeshadow palette a couple years ago, and sent it back. No pigmentation, no color payoff at all. No comparison to my ABH, Makeup Geek or KVD eyeshadows! I've tried the mascaras and they were meh. That Je Ne Sais Qua lip product is not any better than my Maybelline baby lips lip balm, but way more expensive. 

I do like the CC cream. The IT concealer was not good for me. It's so thick that it would've taken me 10 years to use a tube up, and it did crease on me, which they always say " it won't crease." Wrong! 

I am intrigued by her new primer that is only sold at Sephora, but I've got a couple primers that I want to use up first before I get another one. I wish qvc would get more makeup brands! I've even emailed them and suggested it. 

Respected Contributor

I've tried a few things. The cushion foundation and concealer are good, but I'm just happier with Laura Geller Balance & Brighten. My skin likes it better. And I like Bare Escentuals. Except for that Bareskin foundation which breaks me out.

I'm kind of off IT.

Honored Contributor

QVC has become the SG, IT, LOGO, DYSON & VIONIC channel.

Valued Contributor

@Campion wrote:

I've tried a few things. The cushion foundation and concealer are good, but I'm just happier with Laura Geller Balance & Brighten. My skin likes it better. And I like Bare Escentuals. Except for that Bareskin foundation which breaks me out.

I'm kind of off IT.

I agree with you. Tried several IT products - they are ok but wasn't overly thrilled with any - a few were down right awful (celebration foundation - wow - cake galore). LG B&B is the only thing that looks totally natural like you aren't wearing makeup but still covers redness and just evens everything out. I wish it lasted longer - that's my only complaint. But natural it does look. I probably would benfit from using a primer which I typically skip. 

Esteemed Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Until something better comes along - it's time is limited - so she better make her money for her big gigantic house while she can.  Look at Mally - same thing - used to be on all the time.  I bet everyone  on this board could say word for word Jamie's speal about all of her products.  It's boring and tiring........yada yada yada......yawn

@hoosieroriginal  especially the older model, who Jamie always refers to as "Drop dead gorgeous." Umm she looks nice, but I'm not positive about the drop dead gorgeous part.

I do like Jamie and I like her products. I have lots of them from when she first began selling, probably 2 years ago, and they look pretty good on me. I also like her lipsticks and lip glosses, and her skinny eyebrow pencil. Although I have to admit the best eyebrow pencil around is from HSN and the line Your Best Friend that used to be Models Prefer on QVC. I really enjoy watching Stacey and her demos.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

Anyone think the two other reps, are clones of Jamie. Same words, same tight white dress, same over done eyebrows.

I do like bye bye pores and her lip products, but the lip colors come off, sometimes before I get out the door.

Respected Contributor

@sunala wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Until something better comes along - it's time is limited - so she better make her money for her big gigantic house while she can.  Look at Mally - same thing - used to be on all the time.  I bet everyone  on this board could say word for word Jamie's speal about all of her products.  It's boring and tiring........yada yada yada......yawn

@hoosieroriginal  especially the older model, who Jamie always refers to as "Drop dead gorgeous." Umm she looks nice, but I'm not positive about the drop dead gorgeous part.

I do like Jamie and I like her products. I have lots of them from when she first began selling, probably 2 years ago, and they look pretty good on me. I also like her lipsticks and lip glosses, and her skinny eyebrow pencil. Although I have to admit the best eyebrow pencil around is from HSN and the line Your Best Friend that used to be Models Prefer on QVC. I really enjoy watching Stacey and her demos.

@sunala - her foundations are too yellow for me - I wish someone made pink based foundation.  I too love the YBF brow pencil - can't do without it! 

Trusted Contributor

Well I see, IT, Dyson, SG, Logo all here for the weekend.

Ground hog day

Esteemed Contributor

I am 68 and have been wearing IT as my daily make up for over a year now and am very happy with it.  I have the usual skin issues associated with a 68 year old face.  I use moisturizer and Laura Geller primer.  CElebration foundation in the medium shade.  I blend, blend and then blend some more using a light hand.  Follow with the Je Ne Sais Quoi with one sweep across the cheekbones for a soft pink color.  THe make up does not cake on me and I use a 10x magnifying mirror to ensure it looks good before I leave the house.  The key is to properly prepare your face with moisturizer and primer if desired and to use a light hand with the foundation and then blend, blend, and then blend some more.