Trusted Contributor

I believe IT has now taken over the never-ending Dyson position in air time

that's all

Occasional Contributor

Re: I believe IT has now taken over the never-ending Dyson position in air time

Agreed!! I'm sorry but I have aging, mature skin, (53 yrs) and IT doesn't work for me. Tons of ingredients com not sure about. ( I read the chapters of ingredients on others as well). I want to see bare minerals...More of it and a TSV PLEASE!!!!

Honored Contributor

Have to agree. It's just....too much.

Esteemed Contributor

@kjae wrote:

that's all

Oh...i thought it was Josie Moran........

Honored Contributor

Tried practically everything!! Not really!! But! Sure feels like it.😂 Fact is! The only item that worked Natual matte eyeshadow pallete. Romantic pallete shades to pastel for my tastes. 58 foundations and concealer 😲 need I say more? Talk among yourselves!!!💁
Esteemed Contributor

I only buy the IT Cosmetics CC cream with SPF 50 in the tube. It covers OK but it doesn't cover dark circles very well. I have also tried nearly all of the products in the past including the brow pencils, blushes, and the bronzing palette and I think they are over-rated. The brow pencil was dried out and hard to put on no matter how hard I pressed. The blushes were too pigmented, bright, and gave me clown cheeks. The bronzing palette developed a film. Their lipsticks went rancid within 6 months.

If I want to buy L'Oreal branded cosmetics there's better choices in Maybelline and L'Oreal including the L'Oreal True Match concealer crayon and the Maybelline contour and blush palette.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just wish 2 things. that they would STOP inserting the phrase "we work with plastic surgeons" into their spiel every 30 seconds and that Jaime & Desiree would do something with those horrible horrible eyebrows they both sport. Having said that, I do use a couple of IT products, the original celebration foundation and a lipstick, that je ne sais whatever and like them both. Oh yeh a 3rd wish.....SLOW DOWN JAIME, geez louise such speed talking she does.

Respected Contributor

I agree.  We need some variety.  I have tried IT eyeshadow and am not particularly impressed.  They are not highly pigmented and they do not last all day.  I am older and careful not to use too much makeup on my mature skin, but the eyeshadow just fades away on me no matter how much I apply.  I also think the foundations look extremely heavy and cakey on my TV.  This may not be the case, but I will continue to visit the cosmetic counter at Dillard's for my makeup and skincare. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was just thinking, in regards to Jaime's speed talking how it would be if Kerstin hosted with her. With those 2 speed talkers could we understand a word that was said? I'd like to see closed captioning keep up with them, it would be just flashes of fast moving words on the screen, no way to read it unless you're a speed reader.

Frequent Contributor

The IT presentations do seem to be on a lot but I think it's a "spurt" thing!  When they have a TSV then for days after they will be on the air off and on every day.  Then they disappear for a while - just like Dyson!  LOL!  I use to use IT but found that it was too heavy for my aging skin (now 72 years young).  It would sink into my creases (aka wrinkles)!  I've always used Bare Minerals but I was always open to trying something new.  I still use and love my Bare Minerals Ready blushes, foundations and all over items.  But now I compliment them with Jose Maran items.  Not only do I love her argan butters, but I absolutely love her chubby concealers!  They actually cover, ladies, without falling into my creases!  They are very light and easy to use and carry around!  So IT is now gone from my life and that's probably why I think they are on too much!  For those that love IT, I'm happy for you because I know when you find that perfect make-up, moisturizer, concealer, etc, you feel so good!  Oh, and by the way if Josie Maran products or Bare Mineral products are on a lot (if only for Bare Minerals) I would never complain!  LOL