Trusted Contributor

Re: I am such a sucker for eyeshadow pallettes

@Katcat1: Glad you mentioned that they listed the scents in Candy Cane. I ordered the 32 oz. a few days ago, just based on their description of what it smells like, but I like to know what's actually in it, so I looked it up under the set you ordered. 

Respected Contributor

@JudyL  Yes, I have the same problem. I have more eye shadows than I'll ever need. And most days, I don't even wear eyeshadow, or I'll just put bronzer on my eye lids. So, I definitley don't need another eye shadow palette. The Tarte Steal did catch my eyes, though.  But I talked myself out of it by really looking at the colors and realizing that I have all those shades (similar shades) in my other palettes.

Honored Contributor

My 99¢ Store has BINS of "drugstore" cosmetics (Maybelline, Prestige, L'Oreal, etc.)     I never leave without a handful of eyeshadows, blushes and nail polish.......    I love to "experiment".

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I look at the palettes, but it is easier these days to pass them by. I have more than I'll ever need, and I hardly ever make up in eye shadow.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh yes.. I have all of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes,  and then assorted ones from Bare Minerals,  Doll10,  Tarte, and IT Cosmetics.    I haven't bought an individual E/S in years - love having coordinated color combinations.   One of my makeup addictions.

By the way - the Beauty IQ Steal palette is the same as the Tarte Rainforest Of the Sea Volume III palette.. Same shades.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes @JudyL ... I seem to have a weakness for eyeshadow palettes.  Just this week I ordered the  Doll 10 Pro Nude Eyeshadow Palette 2.0 w/ Brush and the Tarte Buried Treasure Eyeshadow Palette.  

Respected Contributor

I just put that palette in my cart & then saw this post. LOL

I do love colors. Eyeshadows, blush, yarn to crochet, beads to make jewelry, thread to embroider...if I like the activity I have to have every color of product!

I guess I don't REALLY need this palette, but it is soooo pretty....

Respected Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

I look at the palettes, but it is easier these days to pass them by. I have more than I'll ever need, and I hardly ever make up in eye shadow.

Yes, exacty, me too. I love them but dont really use them.  I have gotten better at saying no. It is just the beautiful colors that draw me in. The holidays for me will be hard but so far so good.

Respected Contributor

Geller's set of 5 palettes is tempting...A292640

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector I saw that Doll10 Pro Nude Eyeshadow pallette and was very tempted!  Let us know how you like it.