Valued Contributor

Re: I am such a sucker for eyeshadow pallettes

I can't leave a pretty eyeshadow palette alone, especially if there are shades of green and purple included. Why, just a few days ago I succumbed to Le Metier Haute Metals in Cool. They have an interesting application method that I found on Youtube. QVC has the set. I hope I love it a bunch, cause it's a pricey one in my world.

Respected Contributor

I also have quite a collection of eyeshadow palettes along with an x-large magnetic palette by Makeup Forever that holds around 48 single shadows. In this I have mostly Makeup Geek and a few from MAC and  Colourpop. 

I have the Yes, Please palette from Colourpop and it is beautiful and great quality. They are worth every penny. 

I try to rotate my palettes so they get used. I enjoy makeup and if I see an eyeshadow single or palette and I want it, well I buy it. My next one that I want is the TooFaced Clover palette. It’s limited edition so I hope to get my hands on it. 

With the VIB Sale going on, im sure I’ll pick up a few things. 

Honored Contributor

I probably have 20 plus palettes!  I'm so pathetic..I want the newest all the time...There can't be that many new shades, but "they" make me believe they will be different, LOL!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Did anyone else see the Tarte holiday set tonight?  Wow!  24 eyeshadows, bronzer, highlighter, blush, mascara, eyeliner, gloss.  A really nice set.  Lots of pretty colors and most looked usable.  I was able to pass but thought I would share.

Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Boehm Collector you are a far stronger woman than I.....yep, I decided to get it.  I read the description and there were a lot of matte colors - enough at least for me to want to see it and ones that I don't have.  If when it arrives the shimmers are too many & too shimmery, then I will send it back but wanted to see it to decide.  Watched one of the presentations and I must say, I like how the Q presents their makeup better.

I got a sample of their mascara at Ulta and like it.  Was curious about their shadow primer.  Glad you like them both.

Hi @JudyL .. let us know how you like it once it arrives.  Can't wait for your review!!!

Occasional Contributor

Me too! I use a different palette every day. I don't ever think of "using up" a palette. I have a collection of palettes because I like variety, options and I love to play! Choosing my palette for the day is exciting for me. It's my indulgence and I love finding that new perfect palette. It's all about fun.

Honored Contributor

@KensBren  You said it perfectly!  

Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL   ..  I may have resisted the Too Faced Palette...... but I just ordered the IT Cosmetics IT Girl Limited Edition Palette from Ulta.   

Honored Contributor

@JudyL

I have maybe 10 palettes, plus a new SKINN one just ordered. I have plenty of palettes but I do my best to make sure the colors are mostly different. I don’t want 10 palettes filled with brown shades. 

I use all all of my palettes, though some do see more use than others.

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector LOL you must let us know what you think of it.  I must admit that yesterday I ordered a Bare Minerals eye palette, can't remember the item number tho.  Once I get all these palettes, I'll decide which ones I like the best.  How much you bet that I end keeping all of them!