Esteemed Contributor

I am so glad Wen was Numero Uno under Top Tags!

[ Edited ]

Who ever was there first to quickly figure it all out, and make WEN to be a very first tag under the Top Tags - was Genious!

Thank you and many Kudos! HeartHeartHeart

...'cause it's getting pretty crowded there in "Top Tags" world. I have no idea, where this all may end up.

Any bets as to how many "tag ideas" there may end up being in a month or two?

Respected Contributor

Re: I am so glad Wen was Numero Uno under Top Tags!

[ Edited ]
Sonechko, I am really sad about this forum. It is ugly, hard to read, i can't find anything and when I tell it to sort according to date it still gives a bunch of old crap. Have you figured out a way to get a page organized like we used to? And where is this top tags you speak of? HELP! I don't want to give up this so soon.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

Ok so .i finally saw top tag on the side. Much better. This is hectic though.
Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:
Ok so .i finally saw top tag on the side. Much better. This is hectic though.

I used to love to come to the WEN board, not so much now...I don't want to come home and have to "work" again to figure this mess out...It used to be relaxing, but now I might as well stay at work...But I miss everyone...

Respected Contributor

This is exactly how I feel. You guys are the only reason to slog through this MESS. I just saw a post by annabellethe at. She was on with Q help trying to do her settings. They said that this board cannot list the most recent posts in the way the old one did. The reason it is all screwed up is because if a lot of heart a thread, it goes to the top. This is d****d popularity contest now apparently. We are trying to have a Community, or rather several Communities, not Match.com!
Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:
This is exactly how I feel. You guys are the only reason to slog through this MESS. I just saw a post by annabellethe at. She was on with Q help trying to do her settings. They said that this board cannot list the most recent posts in the way the old one did. The reason it is all screwed up is because if a lot of heart a thread, it goes to the top. This is d****d popularity contest now apparently. We are trying to have a Community, or rather several Communities, not Match.com!

That sounds completely ridiculous that they would sort the posts by how many hearts it got. I went into my settings under Preferences and under the General option I checked the "Sort topics by time of most recent post" and as far a I can tell the threads with the newest posts are at the top.

Respected Contributor

Don't worry, ladies. I know it may be hard at first, but I'm sure people will figure out how to use the QVC forum in no time.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

I am just glad we found our ladies! I would miss chatting with you all!

Frequent Contributor

Girls I don't mean to hijack this thread with more of my trivial questions....but frankly I'm not sure where to post it so Wenners see it HAHAHAHA!

Ok when yall login and you want to go see Wen posts....do yall click on Beauty and then Wen from the Top Tags section? Is that the best way to find Wen posts?

sonechko forgive me for derailing the convo. I guess I just haven't been out here enough to figure everything out....because Heaven forbid the forum be intuitive HAHAHAHA!
~~Dream more, learn more, care more and be more-Dolly Parton~~
Respected Contributor

@BackwoodsBarbie wrote:
Girls I don't mean to hijack this thread with more of my trivial questions....but frankly I'm not sure where to post it so Wenners see it HAHAHAHA!

Ok when yall login and you want to go see Wen posts....do yall click on Beauty and then Wen from the Top Tags section? Is that the best way to find Wen posts?

sonechko forgive me for derailing the convo. I guess I just haven't been out here enough to figure everything out....because Heaven forbid the forum be intuitive HAHAHAHA!

I tried clicking on the Wen in the Top Tags section but it seemed kind of confusing since it's listing the individual responses. I just go to the Beauty forum and skim through the list for Wen related posts.