Honored Contributor

I guess these are withdrawal symptoms.  Every morning I am home I check in on the boards, especially beauty and fashion.  I'm interested in what people like Shanus have to say.  During my wanderings I usually find something else to investigate and ultimately buy.  More purchases from me are generated by this board than what is on tv.  So my heart just isn't in checking out anything anymore.  QVC will become just another website like Amazon and they certainly can't compete on price.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass 

So does this mean you're not coming over to the new ProBoard forum? Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@depglass   I encourage you to try out the new boards.  It was easy to sign up and many posters are already posting on our "new" site!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@depglass think about trying out the new group on ProBoards.  I"m so glad I joined and its easy to do so and easy to navigate the different forums.

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass  I invite you to join us at Proboards.You have friends there that are waiting for you.

Respected Contributor

I understand @depglass, it's the same for me but I'm weaning myself off & slowly starting a new routine. I'll still shop Q but know it won't be a go to anymore...the read, comment, shop that brought me here is over.

Honored Contributor

This is the first I've heard of them, I haven't been on here much at all.  I went over and registered and got something about creating a forum.  How to I get to you guys?

Honored Contributor

Please read my last post, I forgot to tag you.  Or anyone else, please.  I would miss all of you terribly.

Respected Contributor

@depglass The forum is called q forum friends.

You can get there directly: mellygdotproboardsdotcom (using dot symbol🙂)

Honored Contributor

@depglass @When you get there look for what's new. The new board wupith show up.