Respected Contributor

I am really dissapointed in what Terry Debrow said >

He was talking about getting too much filler and also Botox for their book tour and laughing about it with his show \Dr partner. What the heck , how can we believe any thing he says now ? He goes on and on about he wants to keep us away from surgery and his skincare can add volume to the look of our face .It really makes many of us that buy his products look like fools. Did he even think how that sounded ? For some reason this really bothered me. I know everyone is going to say look at Dimitri and Dr Denese . Anyone interested google it.

Respected Contributor

Re: I am really dissapointed in what Terry Debrow said >

I cannot  A  B  I  D  E  the Dubrows....they're more like the DuBraggers

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I am not that surprised. He is a salesman, and quite a good one. He and his wife are frequently on ShopHQ, selling skincare and wellness products. I have been tempted several times, but just could not believe some of the spectacular claims. I think some people have had favorable results using their products, but I will stick with Clinique and Philosophy for now. The jury is still out.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Occasional Contributor

perfect description

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

Well, I am not that surprised. He is a salesman, and quite a good one. He and his wife are frequently on ShopHQ, selling skincare and wellness products. I have been tempted several times, but just could not believe some of the spectacular claims. I think some people have had favorable results using their products, but I will stick with Clinique and Philosophy for now. The jury is still out.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles  - I don't have any concerns or issues with the beauty vendors having procedures - it's a personal decision and they have $$$$$$$ + access. You still have to maintain your skin even with procedures -they need to use lotions and potions too!

And yes, there will be 'more' from the Dubrows with Heather's fashion line..shop/evine loves them bc they have the financial means to invest in the business and the social network to hook customers. 

MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 04, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iMedia Brands’ (NASDAQ: IMBI) announces that its flagship, nationally distributed television network, ShopHQ®, will launch Heather Dubrow’s full fashion line this spring and will also offer a special capsule collection on December 14th.

Heather’s Closet is a collection of luxury items designed and curated by Heather Dubrow. Heather truly believes that you shouldn’t have to spend a fortune in order to look and feel your best. Attention to detail, luxury finishes and not compromising on quality are the cornerstones of the brand and what sets it apart from others.

Items that are meant to withstand the test of time and transition seamlessly from season-to-season. The complete collection offers a full line of apparel, footwear, handbags and accessories that launches March 2020. Heather’s Closet is kicking off its debut by offering a limited-edition capsule collection on December 14, 2019 exclusively at ShopHQ.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

I cannot  A  B  I  D  E  the Dubrows....they're more like the DuBraggers

I think its mostly his wife.  She pretty much takes over the presentations.  I hear they even do shows from their home.  She use to be one of the housewives. I never watch them.  The are on shophq a lot.

Honored Contributor

I don't know who Debrow is but I can one thing.  If you are middle aged and up and selling skincare you have probably gone under the knife.  However, you will stand up with a big smile and talk about what your skincare can do for you.  LOL

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

His “Botched” co-star, Paul Nassif, acknowledged having a recent facelift, even releasing a (scary) close-up photo taken during the surgery. Nassif too promotes his own skincare line, selling “anti-aging” Dermaceuticals. 

Honored Contributor

Just because someone gets fillers or has procedures done does not mean maintenance products are not needed and that their products are not good.  I have found some of Consult Beaute's products to be excellent.  Their are many, like me, who do not want filllers or procedures and great products can and do make a huge difference.   

Super Contributor

I remember seeing him get filler on one of the show's episodes. I also noticed his partner's recent "lift" when he was on HSN the week before his wedding...he looks great. I am all for anyone doing whatever they wish that will make them fell better. That said, I find the Dubrow's presentations pushy, aggressive, and a big turn-off.