Respected Contributor

Re: I am posting on Wen board about IT Cosmetics

Sorry everyone. I just realized it was the Bare Minerals TSV that I received e-mails about.

Respected Contributor

On 3/8/2015 haleypie said:
On 3/8/2015 untitled said: haleypie- I really don't think there IS an item number. This will probably follow the same pattern as the last TSV, the only difference this time is the early GF posting...

That was my expectation too, except that I don't remember there being a preview email last time. I hoped that that meant we would have a little more of a heads-up on this one.

It really seems counter-productive to keep them so under wraps. Women plan for cosmetics purchases, and if someone has just bought a replenishment on her CC cream, she's not likely to buy a set that includes it, whereas she might have waited to try the new version. Unless they're afraid that the reviews won't be good...?

***Waving pitchfork wildly in air***exactly and I am kicking own backside for letting my auto ship with the giant CC cream come just last week. Would so love to try the new CC. Although I have tried the Hello light(didn't work for me) and I have that larger brush already. So it would really depend on the price. I love their brushes. They are worth their weight in gold. I guess I'm get a small one from Ulta to try it when it comes out.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

On 3/8/2015 HSB1204 said:

Sorry everyone. I just realized it was the Bare Minerals TSV that I received e-mails about.

all good

I just didn't want to think I was giving sonechko the wrong info...

Respected Contributor

Click for Options It's not in the Insider. So you will have to wait for the Item Number to come out probably a few days before. Often QVC will email the Item Number. I'll usually get it the night before.

Respected Contributor

This was the TSV in July 2012. It was a bit different but with the same compact.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks beautiful Ladies for all helpful posts!

I wanted to share, I received IT Celebration Foundation Confidence in a Compact Duo. I got it on IT site. Why not here? The BRUSH that comes with it, that's why!

This brush is different from the one on Q, it has little mini brush on the other end, and Makeup Reviewer on Youtube figured it to be used on spots needing more coverage vs. piling up extra layers of makeup all over the face! This is great little tool.

$49.50 the price of foundation, and Free Brush, Limited time offer, plus 20% off coupon (in si der). Great deal with great brush!

Could not choose right color, so I got both - Fair and Light/Medium Compacts. IT does not carry color "Light", the info on Q's site is incorrect - light foundation is actually light/medium. In these two shades IT Foundation has pink undertone, and in darker shades - yellow.

I got it last night, and applied thin coat of L/M this morning and left for the entire day.

I tell you, I was so impressed with this foundation! Oh, oh...forgot to tell, I also got a Blush in Je Ne Sais Quoi.....yeah, this baby is good! The look is so very Natural.

Both of them, blush and foundation are sooooo nice, it looked like I had NO make up at all, just my face, only much BETTER!

I was very happy, because I had to do two returns already on Q for Tarte foundations, and a third one is in consideration.... I do like Tarte, but it's foundation, liquid or powder, just cakes up on me. Tarte foundation's effect on my skin, is reminiscent to the effect a clay mask has on face, after it completely dries, it kind of pulls skin together in some places, wrinkling it, and making it look far older than it actually is. No good!

I really liked my first IT foundation experience. Was really impressed with IT - the results, the packaging, and yes, of course - the BRUSHES! Just super! I wanted to tell you.