Honored Contributor

Re: I am going to the ER

[ Edited ]

@MoJoV   Since Ava is my pet cat I wanted to give her a cute name (although Ava is very pretty), I named her Ava Ming.  She is a Tonkinese grayish/vanilla color that is like a silk blanket with aqua eyes.  Her coat is very close so not much shedding.  Ming is her middle name.  When I got into bed she jumped on top of me (she lays on my chest) purring and taking a little nap.  She brings much joy to my life.  She is spoiled rotten.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor
Welcome home! Happy to hear you are on the way to healing from being so sick. Please take extra good care of yourself! Give your sweet little Ava a hug from me! She must be so happy you are back together! 💕❤️💗
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1  I thought Ava was your dog!  She sounds like a beautiful cat.  They make our lives so much better,don't they?  💕

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1  I'm so glad you are back home!  Best news today!

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@MoJoV   Since Ava is my pet cat I wanted to give her a cute name (although Ava is very pretty), I named her Ava Ming.  She is a Tonkinese grayish/vanilla color that is like a silk blanket with aqua eyes.  Her coat is very close so not much shedding.  Ming is her middle name.  When I got into bed she jumped on top of me (she lays on my chest) purring and taking a little nap.  She brings much joy to my life.  She is spoiled rotten.

~~~~~~~~`

@Katcat1   I love to read abt the love shared betw a beloved "pet parent" & beloved "pet child."    Warms my heart, just to be around, share, or hear abt this love, .. esp incl with my own "sweet ones!"

.. I'd never known of a pet sleeping ON TOP of the body, but indeed, my "Cuddles" does!  I always say, "cats are experts in locating the best of real estate."  My body is probably "the warmest place" available, plus "closest place to mom!"  (*beating heart*, *breaths* . and all)    

..    Most of my kitties preferred to sleep beside my pillow, or inside some warm crevice, of some part of my body...  (*EXCEPT* ... now for my elderly, current "Cuddles," & her current, younger, rescued sister, "Sweetie")

.. My pillow is usually reserved for the oldest!.. and those kitties somehow knew that, & wld abide, waiting patiently for their own turn.

Y'know, @Katcat1   ..  Im not sure "who spoils who"... I think all my cats have spoiled me too!"

Altho .. my good friends tell me, "when they, themselves die, they want to come back as a cat of mine!!"  ... *awww*     Is that "spoiled,?"  .. or ... just plain, mutually, "pet parent & pet baby, loving one another like the dickens!!"

@Katcat1   Many, many of us here, have waited with baited breath for news of yr return, and were praying passionately for yr improved health. 

.. You are loved, & that love for you, .. we also share with one another!  

Welcome back,  @Katcat1 

Welcome back!!

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Valued Contributor

Good news that you are home and feeling better.  Take care and sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 Its been awhile. So sorry that you have been ill. I just read that your home & my best wishes for you always!Heart

Honored Contributor

@Kabella   So good to hear from you.  Remember the good ole days on the forum?  We had so much fun.  Thank you for your well wishes.  I am mending slowly but surely.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  Yes we had lots of good times back then. I looked forward to your posts! So glad your on the mend Kate. Love You!