Valued Contributor

God bless you @Katcat1  ❤️

Please keep us posted on how you are doing.  So glad you are taking care of yourself and getting to the ER

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Waiting for my neighbor so I can give her my apt. key so she can feed Ava.  I have a strong feeling I will be admitted.  I have to walk like a snail otherwise I am out of breath and to top it off my ankles are very swollen.  Tell whoever is young and thinking of smoking not to do it.  

My heart breaks for you as I know it must've been hard to make that call.  But you did the right thing. 

I think your ankles are swollen and you many have fluid in your lungs and that's what makes breathing so hard. 

So they'll give you something for getting rid of the fluids and your breathing will get better.

You may be admitted and that would be for them to make sure you're doing good with the options they have.

I hope you're home soon enough and the cat probably slept the whole time!Cat Tongue

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 Thinking of you and sending you healing thoughts and prayers.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Valued Contributor

Dear @Katcat1  Thinking of you with good thoughts and healing prayers. Hope you are feeling better tonight 💖

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1   my prayers for your complete and fast recovery.  

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  - thinking of you.  Please let us know how you are doing.  Take care.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  Sending good wishes and prayers for a good outcome.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 Wishing you the best with your health scare & hope you feel better soon.

Honored Contributor

Oh @Katcat1 - I'm so sorry to read you're struggling with these issues. I hope by now you're resting comfortably after being put on the right medication. And I hope in a few days you can go home to Ava. I believe in the Power of Prayer, and you can add mine to the many others being lifted up for you.  (((HUGS)))

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Sending you very good wishes, and hopes that you will be better very soon ♥️

Please take care of you, and let us know how you and Miss Ava are doing.  Hugs

🤗

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras