Honored Contributor

Waiting for my neighbor so I can give her my apt. key so she can feed Ava.  I have a strong feeling I will be admitted.  I have to walk like a snail otherwise I am out of breath and to top it off my ankles are very swollen.  Tell whoever is young and thinking of smoking not to do it.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: I am going to the ER

[ Edited ]

Wish I could turn back the clock on that myself. COPD and mass in left lung. I wish you well and let us know how you are doing when you can. Praying for you.

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 

so sorry . Praying all goes well xoxoxo

Respected Contributor

We will be praying for you.  

Esteemed Contributor

I hope you feel better soon.

I see several young men that smoke around our office building.  It just bothers me so....... I want to shake them and ask what the heck they are doing.  

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Waiting for my neighbor so I can give her my apt. key so she can feed Ava.  I have a strong feeling I will be admitted.  I have to walk like a snail otherwise I am out of breath and to top it off my ankles are very swollen.  Tell whoever is young and thinking of smoking not to do it.  

Sending prayers and best wishes for a rapid diagnosis and recovery @Katcat1 . Please don't beat yourself up about the smoking. It won't help you to get well. Think of it that whatever it takes, you will now do it to get well. 💕🌺🌸

Contributor

Wishing you a very speedy recovery. Hopefully you will be home soon cuddling with Ava. 

Respected Contributor

Sorry to hear you are ill @Katcat1 .  My thoughts and prayers are with you that you get your needed treatment asap and return home.  Scary stuff.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Valued Contributor

Prayers for everything to go well and maybe you won't have to be admitted!

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 You are going right where you should be. They will treat that edema and you will start feeling better. Don't give up you will be OK. I am praying for for you.