Super Contributor

I am going to Beauty Bash! Woo hoo!

[ Edited ]

I'm so so excited. Smiley Very Happy

Had a blast years ago (2010?)

Can not wait! PHL Heart

This mama needs a break anyways and "beauty" anything is my jam.

Who is going?

https://www.qvc.com/content/beauty/beauty-bash-event.html

Honored Contributor

Re: I am going to Beauty Bash! Woo hoo!

Let us know how it is.  I'm only 45 minutes away from Center City but I couldn't talk my friend into going....we both kept going back & forth.  I've already spent so much on beauty items recently I really didn't want to shell out the money for this.  I was also afraid of getting a lot of products that would go to waste.  

How are you getting there?  Will you be driving?  I always hate trying to find a place to park in Philly near a popular venue of any kind...

Have fun...it does sound like fun!

Honored Contributor

@nodecaf @I hope you tell us all about the experience...sounds like you are the perfect person for the bash.They have a really nice amount of product to give away this time so it will be fun to hear your reviews.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm driving. I'm sure I'll find a parking garage.Smiley Wink

I have been so good ignoring most sales, beauty insider codes, TSV deals, etc. I feel ok about purchasing the ticket.

Can't wait!Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I will most definately share my experience Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@nodecaf , lucky you, have a good time. I wish I could go, I live in NYC, so it’s not that far, however I take care of my elderly mother and can’t leave her.

Contributor

How fun! Have a great time! I would be "woohoo"ing about going, too, if I could go, but I live all the way across the country. I am completely dying for that swag bag ha, ha. Have a great time and let us know about the Beauty Bash gift bag, too.

Respected Contributor

Have fun!!  Years ago I went to a Vera Bradley bash in Florida. 2 days. It was so much fun,  went alone because friends didn’t want to travel from PA to FL. I had a great time regardless. Please share after your trip,  I’ve heard years ago the “bags” were great. 

Honored Contributor

That sounds great!  I'm too far away to go but would consider it if I lived nearby.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I live about 1.5 hours away, but I am not into beauty products, so it doesn't interest me.

Have fun.  It sounds like you are excited.  Phila. is always an exciting city.