Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa Whatever happened to "customer service"?  That seems such a simple fix to make a customer happy.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Maybe another call would be worthwhile.  Ask for a supervisor.  Good luck.

I'd call back and talk to another CS rep.  You don't need to talk to a supervisor.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

I tried this once with HSN and they refused to give me a price adjustment too.

Valued Contributor

They should just do a price adjustment since you're within 30 days. The only time they hasseled me about a price adjustment is when the product I bought was included in their customer frenzy sale. I bought and a week later it was in the frenzy sale with a lower sale price and an additional 30% off. They gave me the sale price but not the 30% off. 

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa I just email from the contact us and get a price adjustment the same day with email confirmation if I had purchased within the past 30 days.  It saves you from having to call and deal with a CS rep that doesn't seem to understand the issue.   

Regular Contributor

@MW in Iowa- that happen to me last summer, I emailed them and was told it was a special purchase and they could not issue a credit,  but they did put the difference in my Spendable Ka$h account.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa I would call back and ask to speak to a supervisor.I think that they will help you out if you speak to the right person.