Honored Contributor

I Was In Ulta Again Yesterday

Because I was in such a hurry to get out of the house, I didn't put one eyelash on very well and was having a problem with it before we even left. 

So when our appts were over, I went to Ulta for glue.  DH was going to stay in the car.  I told him I wasn't going to "shop".  I got my glue, turned around and ran straight into my husband.  He said he felt like he better come in in case I needed help walking (I did).  Sure smelled good in there!  And again, the SAs were friendly Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: I Was In Ulta Again Yesterday

@monicakm What a sweetheart he is, right?

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm, "SRORMIN HEAVEN" Hoping     Appt went well for you. Need to open box from the Bay to make sure I received correct bottle of PRINCESS!! Concerned after reading you had not. Trying to find my clothes. Movers did not label 5,000 boxes. I'm completely discouraged. Really tired.This will def be our last move until I am removed in a "PINE BOX!!"Please tell me your num one fav. perfumemy friend.     Always, Sligo

Respected Contributor

So…. I gotta ask…. What did you buy?
Trusted Contributor

@monicakm, I'm sorry about poor spelling. At point so tired cannot spell correctly. "STORMIN HEAVEN!! SLIGO

Respected Contributor

@monicakm  I'm glad that you had fun at Ulta and I really like how your husband is such a gentleman! Smiley HappyHeart

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - Your DH is such a sweet man.  I don't hold men in very high regard but a few friends of mine have wonderful DHs.  Yours is one.  Most of the time I wish men would walk to the closest cliff and just keep going.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@monicakm - Your DH is such a sweet man.  I don't hold men in very high regard but a few friends of mine have wonderful DHs.  Yours is one.  Most of the time I wish men would walk to the closest cliff and just keep going.  LOL

Yikes...I'm sorry that's been your experience, @JudyL.  I agree there are some real rotters out there though...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL wrote:

@JudyL  Tell me about it, Judy L! I'm kind of dreading entering the dating apps again next year- they're jam packed full of players and immature guys. A good man is hard to find these days on the dating apps. I've got to believe that my future boyfriend or eventual husband is out there somewhere. But man, some dates are a waste of hair products and lip gloss Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@JudyL  Tell me about it, Judy L Smiley Very Happy! I'm kind of dreading entering the dating apps again next year- they're jam packed full of players and immature guys. A good man is hard to find these days on the dating apps. I've got to believe that my future boyfriend or eventual husband is out there somewhere. But man, some dates are a waste of hair products and lip gloss Smiley Very Happy

@SportyShorty07  - I agree.