Honored Contributor

I Used to Have my Hair Like This

Mary Beth Evans (@marybeth_evans1) | Twitter

And it was cute, but required a cut every 6 weeks.  I'm glad that I don't have that cut now since my April salon appointment will probably be pushed back or canceled.  

Honored Contributor

Re: I Used to Have my Hair Like This

Recognize her from my soap opera. Always like her hair.

Honored Contributor

I have very short wash and wear hair that needs to be cut every three weeks.  I have been quarantined now for six weeks.  It is not a pretty sight!  Who said hair salons were not an essential business, lol!

Respected Contributor

I’m in the same boat as @DiAnne (except I get mine cut every 4 weeks). 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Mary Beth Evans (@marybeth_evans1) | Twitter

And it was cute, but required a cut every 6 weeks.  I'm glad that I don't have that cut now since my April salon appointment will probably be pushed back or canceled.  

No what it looks like today ? 

Respected Contributor

That style is easily cut  with a razor. I cut my own but the style is a bit too long in the front for me. 
  It's longer now for winter but today is 85! Tonight it will be short layers. 💇
   If a mistake is made it will grow out by the time I can get out!😟

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono  et al, I was thinking about this the other day.  I am already two weeks overdue for a cut and color.  Don't care about the color but there is no way I am going two months without a haircut.  Either my stylist  (who cuts at my house) comes or I am getting the scissors.  How bad can it be?  Gardening season is full on us and I am not working with an overgrown head of hair!  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom 

Hair cutting is not a talent of mine.  I have learned that the hard way in the past!

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

No what it looks like today ? 

@jackthebear 

More like this, but frizzier, LOL.

62 Pretty Bob Hair With Highlights (Short & Long LOB Haircuts ...

Honored Contributor

DH is going to run into trouble long before I do.  Since I left my previous stylist I gave up on color and get it cut only every 3 months.  Start short and end up using rollers to get some body in it.  Surprisingly I'm not going very grey at all.  I prefer to think of it as "ash."  That's a color my stylist would never do, she always went "golden."  I have to admit she's right.  Sigh.