Honored Contributor

I Tried this conditioner first time….

On HSN

Left my hair very soft..shiny. I have white long hair and seem to have dry hair even though I use no appliances.   There is no scent I could smell....The reviews on this product are under the smaller size they have for sale if you want to read them.  They  are very good overall. I bought a second one because the size is so good for the price.

The Beauty Spy Moremo 2X Mega Size

750-134
Honored Contributor

Re: I Tried this conditioner first time….

I use their Water Miracle 10 treatment and the essence oil. I'll have to look into the shampoo next!

Honored Contributor

Amy Morrison raves over this brand. 

Trusted Contributor

I have very thin/fragile and DRY hair that lacks volume!  Is there a sample kit for this product to try?  Someone recommended 'Bosley' products, but it seems to be drying out my hair more.  Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Super Contributor

Amy Morrison raves over everything! Very hard to take her serious sometimes!

Honored Contributor

I use their Water Miracle 10 treatment too but only on occasion since I feel like my hair needs more hydration than protein. The Miracle 10 is full of proteins and I hate the smell of it and it hangs around. They have another fragrance, but I've only seen that one offered once and I'm nowhere near being done with the bottle I have.

Glad to hear the conditioner does not have a discernible fragrance. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Amy Morrison raves over this brand. 

@Shelbelle  Bobbie on HSN  was the host of the show I watched talking about this conditioner.  She said this conditioner was all she used and that her hair has no extentions at all...it was all hers. That impressed me as I really thought her hair was a wig or that she had extentions. I doubt she would say it was all her own hair unless it was true. She ran her hand though her hair  to show it was her hair....

Her hair does look really healthy and she has a lot!🙂

Honored Contributor

I have a HATE/HATE relationship with conditioner----seems to weigh my stick straight, thin, fine hair down-- have a leave-in one that Ionly use on the ends of my hair--but not much difference---have used a leave in one by OJON that I LOVED---have so much conditioner now---unused----what a waste of money!!!

Honored Contributor

@LillyandHobo wrote:

Amy Morrison raves over everything! Very hard to take her serious sometimes!

True, but she seems to have a very special relationship with this one.  And I would kill to have hair like hers. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, Bobbi has great hair for 68.