Honored Contributor

Re: I Thought I Have Seen Everything!

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Oh good grief, it's ok not to like .Walmart, it's not a holy place it's a store. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the OP talked about a woman with long bangs , not about disliking Walmart.

I agree!  Some posters just like to get their panties in a knot over nothing.... the better than thou  poster.  Now we can not talk about Walmart without getting  to,d to not shop there.

Respected Contributor

Last week at Costco my cashier had her belly button ring exposed,a nose piercing, and very visible tattoos... it does not bother me, I'm a hip ole chick, but I thought Costco had a more conservative dress code. JMO, if a person is clean and courteous, and does their job, I don't care what they wear or how they look..

Respected Contributor

Hey, I laugh at the Walmart jokes just like the next person, but living in a small rural town makes Walmart our main retailer. A lot of employees and customers know each other. Neighbors. It's all good. I agree that this post was about someone's hair style, which could have been seen anywhere!  And, as far as shopping at Walmart - thank goodness we have Walmart!!  Nice, clean store, and better value for the money on everyday items.  

Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer Have you never been out anywhere and seen someone that made you think what the heck?.I dont think anyone can say they haven’t.We didn’t call them out on it in person and it doesn’t hurt to comment here as nobody knows who we are talking about so the person is not in any danger of insult or hurt feelings.I don’t ever want to hurt anyone’s feelings but there are some things that will make me scratch my head even if I try to only think kind thoughts.

Trusted Contributor

Lol, some people do wear hair and clothes that make you think what was that person thinking?????  Just view Logo ahows with the designer of her items.  I guess she is a

"artsy" , lol.  To each his own or as a friend of mine states, " different strokes for different folks".

Today in Costco I saw a middle-aged woman who was very overweight wearing hot pink tights and a black tank top that left little to ones imagination.  But before you crucify me, let me also add she had the biggest smile and I wanted to say you go girl! 

Enjoy your weekend ladies, kiss your hubby and your dad; for me, dad and hubby are in heaven.

Honored Contributor

Our small town is mostly old folks and that is who I run into at Walmart on the rare occasions I go there. Nothing too bizarre.

Respected Contributor

I can see why @catwhisperer posted what she did.  The OP of this thread did begin her post with "You never know what you are going to see in Walmart," and I think many people know about the negative comments and websites devoted to an alleged group of Walmart shoppers, and how they supposedly look, what they supposedly wear, how they supposedly act, etc.  Maybe the OP didn't mean her post in that manner, but I can see how Catwhisper and others may have taken it.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥