Valued Contributor

Re: I Think that LOGO lady must be LOCO with her prices

I am with you.  I at first ahted her styles and mostly "styling".  One color on top of another seemed ridciulous at  times.  I do think I have like much of her tops lately, however sometimes I laugh at the colors on top of each other.  I am sure the models must laugh at times as well.  So her  prices are high, so is SG.  Her prices are even higher sometimes!!!!  If you put them up to isaac's clothes tat are much better made, his prices are most reasonable.  I really for the most part have stopped shopping.  I need petite and there are not so much of that size.  Also I cannot stand "some" of the newbies.  Watching just isn't fun "company" anymore.  I am enjoying more of the classy ladies like Colleen and Amy on hsn.  Shanno Fox is adorable too.

Honored Contributor

Oh it not just LG--it's all the fashion on the Q---used to be where you could buy a full outfit--pants and top for under $40---now $40 is the clearance/sale prices, if you are lucky. I stopped buying and gone back to the brick/mortare stores---lots of sales and always have coupons for more savings.

Valued Contributor

You are not alone in thinking this but clearly plenty of people think her clothes are worth it--she is one of the best selling designers on the Q and her stuff sells out constantly.  

I personally think that of the pieces of hers I have, most of her items are well made and worth it.  I would rather pay $60 for a high quality, good looking top that wears well, rather than 3 x $20 cheapie tops that are ill fitting and fall apart when washed.  but that's just me.

there is a simple solution to your concern--don't buy her stuff.  easy.

Respected Contributor

@Tantallum wrote:

You are not alone in thinking this but clearly plenty of people think her clothes are worth it--she is one of the best selling designers on the Q and her stuff sells out constantly.  

I personally think that of the pieces of hers I have, most of her items are well made and worth it.  I would rather pay $60 for a high quality, good looking top that wears well, rather than 3 x $20 cheapie tops that are ill fitting and fall apart when washed.  but that's just me.

Don’t need a solution I don’t buy them. 

Honored Contributor

@Tantallum wrote:

@Tantallum, you sound just like my mother, almost verbatim. And she said it so often that it is ingrained in me.

I was thinking about this just yesterday when I finally put four tops that I had bought some time ago because they were inexpensive in our donation bag. They were just...cheap. They weren't comfortable, and they were just off when it came to a good fit.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

I know. Yesterday when I was channel surfing she was on showing a top with tank for $73? I thought Seriously! What a rip-off. No way would I pay that for that.

@Nightowlz  - I actually ordered one of those sets and can't wait to get it.  I do think the price you quoted is a little off (the set I bought is $69.50) so for argument's sake, let's just say $70.  Would you pay $35 for a top?  The set is two tops so it's not so bad when you look at it as buying two tops for $35 each.

I have a little Susan Graver, a little Renee Greenstein, and some Denim & Co. in my closet, but I have converted to a majority of LOGO in my wardrobe.  For me, the prints and layered look is fun and the fit is comfortable.  What I've received to date has been well made.  I hate clothes shopping so I'm glad to have the option of being able to order from my computer. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a LOGO fan and have never purchased anything in her line. That said, it doesn't bother me that she has her followers, and I really don't care what her prices are since I don't buy her products. I'm sure some shoppers can't believe I have a thing about beautiful but expensive bags. We all spend our money on what we like, what works for us, and what we can afford. No need to say the "Logo lady must be Loco" because you don't like her product or prices. Others do, and that's their perogative.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Valstybaby,

Well a little loca perhaps however the worst part is that almost nothing  is made with natural fabrics all polyester here and there, faux suede, many items peal...🌻Adieux Logo, adieux.

Respected Contributor

I own two logo tops in black in her original style v neck, 3/4 sleeves and shark bottom.  I purchased when I was heavier to wear to the gym.  I live in Metropolitan Chicago and have never seen people wearing LOGO clothing.  Someone must be buying it as Lori Goldstein is on all of the time.