Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Think that LOGO lady must be LOCO with her prices

@Valstybaby I agree with you.We are all adults.We are all friends on these boards. We don’t have to agree.We just have to be polite as we disagree!!

I used to be a big Logo fan.I discovered over a short period of time that most of her items stretched & pilled. It's just my opinion but I think her stuff is cheaply made & overpriced. 

I think Lori is a good designer. I just wish she would improve the quality of her clothes.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@Valstybaby I agree with you.We are all adults.We are all friends on these boards. We don’t have to agree.We just have to be polite as we disagree!!

I used to be a big Logo fan.I discovered over a short period of time that most of her items stretched & pilled. It's just my opinion but I think her stuff is cheaply made & overpriced. 

I think Lori is a good designer. I just wish she would improve the quality of her clothes.

@NicksmomESQ I honestly didn’t think twice when I posted this in Beauty because that’s where I always post. Most people here are very friendly and helpful - others not so much if you don’t agree with them.  The LOCO part was just a play on words. Attacking me for it is just not called for. I have seen others attacked for silly things also and I think a lot of people stopped posting because of that.  

Thank you. 

Respected Contributor

Lori Goldstein has gotten quite bold w/her pricing structure on her line. However, There are many who defend the quality and pricing. So Lori will continue to get richer and bolder by all who have accepted the line by paying high prices.
Honored Contributor

I know. Yesterday when I was channel surfing she was on showing a top with tank for $73? I thought Seriously! What a rip-off. No way would I pay that for that.

Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
Lori Goldstein has gotten quite bold w/her pricing structure on her line. However, There are many who defend the quality and pricing. So Lori will continue to get richer and bolder by all who have accepted the line by paying high prices.

@KKlim So True. I don't care for her clothes & have not bought any. If I wanted clothes like hers I could find them for less money that's for sure. 

Honored Contributor

ITA her clothing is very pricey.  There is a new slub knit tank with chiffon trim that has some embellishments that is $90!!! I love, but I would never spend that much on a tank.  

Respected Contributor

Forget the  price, it has to be called LOCO just for the look of it!!!

Honored Contributor

I am almost positive that QVC sets the prices, not the vendors. I remember Louis Dell'Olio told his fans he couldn't make what they were asking for as the Q told him no as they would have to price it to high.

Valued Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

If ONLY she would reduce her prices a bit....REALLY... I believe she would sell more. I certainly would buy much more if prices were lower.  But then again, she makes a mint already, no need for her to lower the prices.  Wish she would consider the every day working family.....I am not convinced the rayon span is that expensive to produce.

Oh Well...will go on deaf ears.

Lori Goldstein, Susan Graver, Dennis Basso et al do not set prices. They design and the Q buying teams choose what they will buy and set the prices. The Q sets the prices, not the designers. The Q sets parameters for designs, controls manufacturing, quantities, etc. 

Respected Contributor

The one and only time I watched one of those shows, I thought the prices were ridiculous for such cheap looking fabric, and I can't imagine getting dressed with all those layers.  I live in the South. Just the thought of them makes me perspire.