Honored Contributor

Re: I Think that LOGO lady must be LOCO with her prices

@terriebear wrote:

Most of Talbots shirts are in the $50 to $100 range.  I don't find these expensive.  

You're absolutely right, @terriebear. I buy all my tops there, but I will say that I rarely pay full price but instead take advantage of their generous sales and promotions, which are very frequent.

I doubt that happens on QVC, unless maybe you wait for clearance prices.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

$59 for a top? I, for one, will not be buying even though I could afford it.

I guess there are people buying cause she is on constantly.

Am I the only one that fees this way?

@Valstybaby  Why should it bother you that there are QVC customers willing and able to spend $60 or more on a top? Matter of fact, what business is it of yours how much they spend?

I personally am offended by the large sums people spend on beauty products but I figure if you're gullible enough to take the bait, the vendors can take full advantage of you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

if you like the line you can always buy it reduced.    

search clearance logo  =  currently 462 items on clearance

if you don't like the line, price has no relevance.

also, lots can be found on facebook groups, ebay, and in the outlet stores. if you are REALLY interested then they can be had for less money.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

Why are fashion threads on a beauty board? Hopefully the moderators are on line.

I guess when the topic has been beaten to death in the proper forum, you start in another forum. 

oh yes..... a "brilliant" way to fly under the radar.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

What's the problem?

They're AMAZING!

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Valstybaby  OK, so this should be in Fashion Forum, but wanted to “weigh in” on a thought: I don’t own any LOGO because of the fabrics, styles and high prices (which I would gladly pay for another suitable item). 

It occured to me with the fall/winter weather coming, LOGO already requires at least 1 other layer either under or over, so now that means I’d also have to layer a sweater and/or coat? No way! 

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

Why are fashion threads on a beauty board? Hopefully the moderators are on line.

@Ibby114 Lighten up.  We all feel like friends on here and I think fashion and beauty go together. 

Respected Contributor

@makena wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

$59 is not all that expensive.  I've paid more for other tops, pants, etc.  To each their own.  Beauty items, clothing, shoes, jewelry -- you have a choice and so do others.  No need for anyone to have to explain their purchase or what they pay.   They are buying because they want to.  Pretty simple and shouldn't need an explanation, but there you have mine Smiley Happy

@makena I never asked anyone to explain their purchases. Just stating my honest opinion if that’s not allowed on here then tell me what is allowed - only complimentary posts?

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I don't see where anything thing said so far is inappropriate and who really cares where this is posted.I think it's sad when there are ladies on this forum  trying to control everything people say and do on these boards just because you do not agree with them. You too mods.

@blackhole99 Thank you. The voice of reason. Some people are so uptight. This is a beauty board and I consider fashion part of beauty.  I’ve seen much worse on these boards and never felt the need to report it.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

What a rude thread. It's one thing to make a comment on pricing but a whole other thing to post a rude personal comment about the Q vendor.

You should also educate yourself on facts before spouting such rudeness. QVC determines pricing not the vendors. 

Yes, you're probably the only one that 'fees' this way Woman LOL Spelling error and posting about fashion in beauty Woman LOL

Do you 'fee' better now!?! Woman LOL Woman LOL Woman LOL

@Chi-town girl Love your rude comment about me educating myself and pointing out my spelling error - LOL! It must be wonderful to be perfect. Do you feel better now?

Now I know why so many people have left these boards. Don’t bother answering because I won’t respond to someone looking for a fight.

Have a great perfect day!