Honored Contributor

Re: I Think that LOGO lady must be LOCO with her prices

I don't see where anything thing said so far is inappropriate and who really cares where this is posted.I think it's sad when there are ladies on this forum  trying to control everything people say and do on these boards just because you do not agree with them. You too mods.

Completely agree, especially with this latest roll out. I will only buy clearance or as is because I do love the style but the prices are crazy ridiculous!

Honored Contributor

I don't own any of her stuff. I don't buy apparel from QVC or any other shopping channel. But classic or trendy or whatever, I don't consider the price to be out of the ordinary.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

Most of Talbots shirts are in the $50 to $100 range.  I don't find these expensive.  

Respected Contributor

The price I would pay for an article of clothing depends on the style, the fabric and the potential durability.  I wouldn't buy LOGO if it was priced in the twenties, so that's not an issue. A top priced in the $50.00 range would have to be soething special.  Just my personal opinion. I like classic and classy things. They hold their value and the styles last through the years.

I watched a Susan Graver show the other day - at least for as long as I could stand the screeching.  The only top I saw that was even halfway interesting was priced in the $60.00 range. Entirely too much for a top which I can't touch or inspect.  For me, it's back to the stores with doors - where it doesn't cost me $$$ to try it on.

Trusted Contributor

If ONLY she would reduce her prices a bit....REALLY... I believe she would sell more. I certainly would buy much more if prices were lower.  But then again, she makes a mint already, no need for her to lower the prices.  Wish she would consider the every day working family.....I am not convinced the rayon span is that expensive to produce.

Oh Well...will go on deaf ears.

Honored Contributor

Both Lori Goldstein and Susan Graver  are pricing their garments at ridiculous  prices for cheap polyester made in China for the most part  goods.  You can go to Walmart, Target  or Fred Meyers and find the same quality or better for less.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

I don't see where anything thing said so far is inappropriate and who really cares where this is posted.I think it's sad when there are ladies on this forum  trying to control everything people say and do on these boards just because you do not agree with them. You too mods.

@blackhole99There's a beauty forum for a reason- and a fashion  board for a reason.Or even 'My Favorite Brand'! It's not a matter of what brands I like or don't like- this bulletin board would become complete mish mash if people posted whatever wherever! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

$59 for a top? I, for one, will not be buying even though I could afford it.

I guess there are people buying cause she is on constantly.

Am I the only one that fees this way?

What a rude thread. It's one thing to make a comment on pricing but a whole other thing to post a rude personal comment about the Q vendor.

You should also educate yourself on facts before spouting such rudeness. QVC determines pricing not the vendors. 

Yes, you're probably the only one that 'fees' this way Woman LOL Spelling error and posting about fashion in beauty Woman LOL

Do you 'fee' better now!?! Woman LOL Woman LOL Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

Why are fashion threads on a beauty board? Hopefully the moderators are on line.

I guess when the topic has been beaten to death in the proper forum, you start in another forum.