Respected Contributor

I Think that LOGO lady must be LOCO with her prices

$59 for a top? I, for one, will not be buying even though I could afford it.

I guess there are people buying cause she is on constantly.

Am I the only one that fees this way?

Respected Contributor

Re: I Think that LOGO lady must be LOCO with her prices

no, others have stated on numerous threads.

prices seem to be a common topic.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

No worries about the prices, tunic tops and layers no thanks.
Esteemed Contributor

Why are fashion threads on a beauty board? Hopefully the moderators are on line.

Respected Contributor

@BeautyAdiction ... I'm with you on this. I could afford the $60 also, but why would I want to pay that price for such a flimsy top? I happen not to like the style, but even if I did, I would look elsewhere for a similar style at a lower price. Now, if it were a nice winter sweater, I would pay that price.

It's like my friend and I were comparing shopping prices the other day. I purchased my groceries at a big box store. She shops at a local private store. Of all the items that we both had purchased, all of hers were nearly $1.00 more than mine. One item was almost double. I never thought of myself as a tightwad, but I guess I am a bit of a penny pincher.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

$59 is not all that expensive.  I've paid more for other tops, pants, etc.  To each their own.  Beauty items, clothing, shoes, jewelry -- you have a choice and so do others.  No need for anyone to have to explain their purchase or what they pay.   They are buying because they want to.  Pretty simple and shouldn't need an explanation, but there you have mine Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Valstybaby I won't enter into the LOGO price debate, but the title of your thread gave me a much needed chuckle on this horrific morning. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

if you like the line you can always buy it reduced.    

search clearance logo  =  currently 462 items on clearance

if you don't like the line, price has no relevance.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@makena wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

$59 is not all that expensive.  I've paid more for other tops, pants, etc.  To each their own.  Beauty items, clothing, shoes, jewelry -- you have a choice and so do others.  No need for anyone to have to explain their purchase or what they pay.   They are buying because they want to.  Pretty simple and shouldn't need an explanation, but there you have mine Smiley Happy

I understand what you are saying, and I have paid more for a nice top also. However, my style is usually classic. I would pay that to buy a nice white button down shirt made of high quality cotton, but not for something trendy.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114 wrote:

Why are fashion threads on a beauty board? Hopefully the moderators are on line.

@Ibby114  The Mods may not necessarily notice it.  If you want to,  you can report the first post as "inappropriate" using the report button, and ask, in the box where you can type an explanation, the mods to move it to the more appropriate forum.