Honored Contributor

Re: I Think This is The Last of It

@Judaline 

I finally found your post about losing your brother.  I didn't want you to think I wouldn't reply to it.  I'm so sorry you've lost your brother too.  Do you mind if I ask how old he was?  I also think of the times when we were young.  In fact, I mentioned here that since he's died, I don't "see" him as a 62 year old man, I all of the sudden see and remember him as a child, a little brother (actually less than a year younger).  I have a history of "delayed reactions" to losing someone near and dear.  But also it was enough to know that he was no longer suffering and in heaven.  When he could still talk, he talked about seeing Jesus and our grandmother.  Lately his loss seems to be affecting me more and I think it's most likely the cause of my anxiety and not being able to catch my breath.  No one has kissed me on top of the head since he died Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@monicakm @Monicakm, why don't you have a YouTube channel. No one has tried out more products than you and you love makeup. I'd tune in. It is a lot of work though. 

Agreed!  Think of the money you could save by getting products for free to test them out....you gotta get a good following though! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@haddon9 

Man oh man, just think...PR!  As soon as someone said one unkind thing tho, I'd cry and quit Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  He was 46.

But this is a beauty thread so I guess we'll just hold onto our memories and try and come up with a fountain of youth to post here! haha I always laugh at all the stuff you have. I thought I was bad!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm I understand! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

Holding on is what I'm doing.  OK, back to beauty Smiley Happy