Honored Contributor

I Think This is The Last of It

Hola ladies, 

Hope everyone is doing well and have picked up what you wanted from the Sephora sale.  I think Monday is the last day.  I wanted to get some Tower 28 mascara for my granddaughter for Christmas but it's been sold out, naturally.  I have an extra Em Cosmetics Baroque blush that I'm going to give her for Christmas too (I can't remember how I ended up with two).  The Tower 28 mascara is only $20 so I'll get it for her after the sale if they don't get it back in stock by Monday.

This REALLY is it for Sephora orders.  I did a beautiful eye yesterday with the New Mod Sigma palette (not part of a Sephora order).  Going to use it again today (different look) if it's not raining cats and dogs when I'm due to go to my nail appt.  Was supposed to go yesterday (walk-ins welcomed) but they didn't have any time available.

Does anyone here use Drybar products?  I used to but haven't in years.  They smell soooooo good and are excellent at what they do.

The Fenty Ice lipgloss is for my granddaughter.  I keep mine on my nightstand and use it before bed.  I'm addicted!

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard013.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: I Think This is The Last of It

I just received the Drybar cure Liquer shampoo and conditioner. It came with the restorative pre-shampoo treatment oil. All full size products in a set from Nordstrom at a great price. It smells great. Haven't tried it yet.

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 

There is a Drybar salon in Dallas my daughter used to go to. That's how I found out how wonderful the texturizing spray was.

I haven't had any in years and years but it popped up when I searched for a hair products on Sephora.  Hope they haven't changed the fragrance after all these years.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm @Monicakm, why don't you have a YouTube channel. No one has tried out more products than you and you love makeup. I'd tune in. It is a lot of work though. 

Respected Contributor

@monicakm  ME TOO!  I'd watch also.

@Mindy D   GREAT idea!

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D 

You're about the 5th person who has suggested I have a YT channel.

It is a lot of work though. 

I'm sure that's why I don't have one Smiley Happy  I don't have thick enough skin to put myself out there like those girls do.  Seems like most people don't abide by the "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything"  That's like the first thing you learn in kindergarten :/

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn  So far, I'm happy with everything I bought.  I thought I might be sending back the Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine but after seeing my hair the next morning, I decided to keep it.  I made this for another (younger) group of makeup obsessed ladies.  There is one more men's fragrance I'd like to get but I probably won't.

Sephora.jpg

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  Your atavar is very cute.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Judaline   I think I had it up once before, took it down and did the Halloween dog dressed as a ghost avatar and replaced it with the current photo a few days ago.  That is my deceased brother that I'm now starting to miss more and more.  For the first two months it was enough to know he was safe and sound for eternity in heaven.  I think my delayed reaction of reality has sat in Smiley Sad  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Thank you @Judaline   I think I had it up once before, took it down and did the Halloween dog dressed as a ghost avatar and replaced it with the current photo a few days ago.  That is my deceased brother that I'm now starting to miss more and more.  For the first two months it was enough to know he was safe and sound for eternity in heaven.  I think my delayed reaction of reality has sat in Smiley Sad  

I lost my brother, too. There are days when I think about us and what we did as kids-so much fun. I think about that more than I think about when we grew up. When I can't sleep I think of him a lot. And then I don't for a period, but then I start thinking about him when something reminds me of him. It's just something you live with and just think only about the happy days and as you said, we know they're in heaven.